Nick Markham

Published: December 30, 2009 at 4:44 PM

So, shows like this and Turtle Talk With Crush have actors doing the voices? I know I should know whether this is true, but I swear a show about Disney on TV says it is all just highly advanced technology doing the magic.
David Kirby

Published: December 30, 2009 at 6:42 PM

I can't believe this show even made the tournament.
Joshua Counsil

Published: December 30, 2009 at 6:42 PM

They definitely use live actors.

I'm glad this attraction is in the tournament. It is hit-or-miss, but I applaud its boldness. It's iffy to put something like this in a theme park where everything is so controlled, and I commend Disney for taking a chance.

If I have one complaint about the show, it's the third (and final) segment of the show, where jokes that were texted-in are read by a childlike monster. I have experienced this attraction at least four times, and not once have I heard an original or funny joke from the audience. Because of this, a potentially hilarious show has, for me, always ended on a terrible note. I can literally hear the audience grown as the corny, well-known jokes are read. If they eliminated that section of the show in favor of more comedic actors, I'd be much more satisfied. At the very least, they should move that section of the show to somewhere in the middle to avoid an anticlimax.

Anthony Murphy

Published: December 30, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Much fun, but it really depends on what audience is with you.
Corbin Barker

Published: December 30, 2009 at 7:53 PM

I agree as well. I'm glad that this show made the cut, but I'm also glad it's near the bottom. This show definitely has it's funny parts, but as stated before the last part needs an update. It's also dependent on what crowd you get, but I haven't been in a bad crowd yet. Everybody plays along and haves fun.

I would love to see Disney do more with the Living Character initiative (Turtle talk with Crush, this show, etc.) I think it adds more personal touch and re-rideability (or re-showability)

And yes, those are real people from my understanding, because they can react to the guests in the crowd, pointing them out by sex, what color shirt they have on, and respond to names.

Published: December 31, 2009 at 8:24 AM

I rated this attraction as "Commendable". While it is not as personal or enjoyable as Turtle Talk With Crush, it is still a lot of fun and worth a visit.

I second Josh's thoughts on the "lame joke" section of the show.

Manny Barron

Published: December 31, 2009 at 11:19 AM

An o.k. show. I found it too be all right and does have some funny moments. It definitely won't advance in this tourney.
Joshua Counsil

Published: December 31, 2009 at 11:56 AM

Just noticed I wrote "grown" instead of "groan".

Grammar fail.

Raymond Sydowski

Published: December 31, 2009 at 12:39 PM

I love it. I think it's great fun for everyone in the family. I still want to end up being "that guy". :)
Sylvain Comeau

Published: January 1, 2010 at 8:51 PM

A fun show, but definitely not one of the best. This show just isn't popular enough to have any chance in this tournament.