From Mark Kausch on January 22, 2010 at 10:01 AM
Much as I'd like to plan a trip to Florida, I'm not sure it'd get past the planning stage. Finances are tight, health is pretty tight also - both me and da mrs - and their are supplies that, even if I could get them there, I prolly couldn't afford to get them there.

Pretty depressing first comment, I guess. :-(

From Anthony Murphy on January 22, 2010 at 10:10 AM
October for the Food and Wine Festival.

The annual Disney trip is to the West Coast this year!

From Marc Ricketts on January 22, 2010 at 10:18 AM
Can't get there much from the West coast, but pegged this year as soon as HP @ IOA was announced. Flights booked (FF miles), condo to follow (timeshare exchange), should be a groove. Do wish we'd bought those Universal tickets last month though.....
From 93.186.23.188 on January 22, 2010 at 10:20 AM
We are planning on going for my dad's 60th in 2012, and have been planning it for 5 years already!!!! Last time we went to Florida was 1991!!!! This time round there will be 5 grandkids ranging from 18months to 6 years!!!! Sooooo excited. We have to get our fix every 8 months at Disneyland Paris, but can't wait to go and see "real" mickey ;o)
Kerri, UK
From Tiffany Alfonso on January 22, 2010 at 10:27 AM
I live in Central Florida - nearest to Tampa - ha ha!
From 174.79.161.99 on January 22, 2010 at 10:31 AM
We've been bringing our kids to DisneyWorld since our now 17-year-old daughter was 18 months and we haven't missed a year since. Not one. Every year, I keep telling myself, drink it all in, dad, remember every single moment because this is probably going to be our last trip as a family. But every year, we come back. She just never outgrows it. I hope she never does. I know I won't.
From Brian Emery on January 22, 2010 at 12:00 PM
Annual trip in May… I am thinking about buying the Orlando Flex pass…
From 71.194.139.184 on January 22, 2010 at 12:04 PM
How timely! Leaving for Walt Disney World tomorrow, for a week. No other parks. Very excited!
From M.S. Cool on January 22, 2010 at 2:02 PM
I will be back at WDW in June of 2011.
From Nick Markham on January 22, 2010 at 2:54 PM
I plan to visit next this year, once again possibly next year for WDW's 40th, and then hopefully in 2014 when I graduate high school for the new Fantasyland and anything gone unannounced that will be opening then. YEs that is planning very far ahead, but what can I say?
From 70.173.45.101 on January 22, 2010 at 3:41 PM
Well, since I go to Florida every year, it should be good. I have some stuff to look forward to!!!
From Michael Owen on January 23, 2010 at 6:22 AM
I'll be heading to the West Coast this summer so Florida won't be happening until I hopefully start the International (college) Program in 2011.
From James Rao on January 23, 2010 at 8:18 AM
WDW in May 2010, USF/SWO in 2011, DLR/DCA/SFMM/KBF in 2012. If the world (and I) make it past 2012, then we'll see what happens next!