From 170.40.160.26 on March 22, 2010 at 7:19 AM
How can you vote against an attraction featuring THE MAN himself? Shame on you!
From Joe Schwartz on March 22, 2010 at 7:40 AM
A very tough vote that one has to lose. The Tiki room is entaining, funny and Disneys first audioanimatronic show. But one mans dream has great Historical information and gives great information as to what Walt Disney was about and how the dream got started.
From Tyler Stover on March 22, 2010 at 8:45 AM
As much as I respect Walt Disney and love history, this was an easy vote for Tiki Room. Old and cheesy though it is, I always leave with a smile on my face. It is just one of those simple pleasures in life.
From Mostly Anonymous on March 22, 2010 at 9:09 AM
I have to put my vote with pure entertainment, as opposed to a history exhibit. Fantasy over reality.
From Joshua Counsil on March 22, 2010 at 9:58 AM
Been a long while since I've seen you comment, Mostly Anonymous. Welcome back.

I give this to One Man's Dream, hands-down. It could be the best theme park exhibit around, and it's enthralling for someone like myself who is pursuing a career in theme park engineering.

Everything is done very well. The interior is very aesthetically pleasing and gives off a creative vibe, much the same way Walt's updated Burbank studio did back in the day. The transition from early life to animation to theme parks is seamless, the models are beautiful, and the movie packs just the right amount of nostalgic Disney sap.

How this can lose to the Tiki Room is beyond me (and yes, I have experienced the Disneyland version).

From Rob P on March 22, 2010 at 11:58 AM
Even though Disneyland's original version of Tiki Rooms is far superior to it's younger sibling in Orlando it still falls short of One Man's Dream.
Call me sentimental but this attraction has a feel about it that is different from everything else on offer at the Parks and it has Walt's hallmark which is good enough for me. Although the great man himself may well have squirmed at something lauding him it's a fine tribute from a fan's perspective and deserves recognition.
One Man's Dream is unique and I disagree that it only has historical value. It's wonderfully entertaining too.