Paul Jeffs

Published: March 22, 2010 at 8:40 AM

Wow - this a tough one. 2 very different but very good shows. I think I'll have to give my vote to FOTLK as it's a great combination of effects, costume, live performance etc and features some of Disney's very best music.
Tyler Stover

Published: March 22, 2010 at 8:49 AM

This was possibly the easiest vote of the tournament so far for me. Festival of the Lion King was the pleasant surprise of the trip on our last Walt Disney World visit. My entire family agreed it was a far more impressive show than we anticipated. Believe, on the other hand, disappointed me. I didn't like the film portion and didn't think the rest of the show was anything all that groundbreaking or exciting.
Joe Schwartz

Published: March 22, 2010 at 9:02 AM

FOTLK: Live performance much better. Disney's best music very entertaining and a Broadway stly show. Believe to much movie time is spent in this show.
Neil Trama

Published: March 22, 2010 at 9:06 AM

"Believe" may be a great show but I'm leaning towards the one that's never killed anyone.
Anthony Murphy

Published: March 22, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Festival of the Lion King has it all: Music, Singing, Acrobatics, and Disney Characters!

The best! Worth the price of admission!

I wonder why Believe is doing better than expected, especially since all comments are in support for Lion King

Joshua Counsil

Published: March 22, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Lion King, no questions asked. As I've mentioned previously, unlike some of Disney's live shows, there is never a lag or awkward transitional period in FOTLK. It flows very naturally. Believe, conversely, has too much downtime (and not to mention too much sap).
David Brown

Published: March 22, 2010 at 10:54 AM

I have to put a comment in for Believe.

FOTLK is a great show - loved it both times I saw it. Fun, entertaining, amusing.

Believe made me gasp with wonder and awe at the beauty, power and srength of these amazing creatures. It felt like a privilege to see them. I don't care about the theming or the flow of the show of whether there's too much movie. Anything that can reduce me to a gaping litle boy again and fill me with those emotions gets my vote.

Manny Barron

Published: March 22, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Sea world messed up the Shamu show with Believe. Like the previous posters have said too much downtime, movie, sappiness, and not enough whale in the show. Lion King is fun and i voted for it obviously but if it was the old Shamu Adventure show i would have gone with that.