Scott Seal

Published: October 2, 2006 at 5:23 AM

Man. Sorry about your sister. I hope she's feeling better.
Dustin Kern

Published: October 2, 2006 at 9:22 AM

This should just prove how vigilant the parks need to be during the Halloween season when they have the scare houses and mazes. Seems like Busch Gardens has it right with having regular people walking around and watching the crowds to make sure everyone is alright. All parks who have these events should have people walking around to make sure everyone is alright.
Erik Yates

Published: October 2, 2006 at 1:29 PM

For the most part they do. HHN does a great job of that,you usually see more plain clothes people than scareactors in a house simply for the reason of safety for the scareactors. And its not like HOS had someone on every corner, another visitor ran to a nearby house and told the person attending the line about it. So there wasnt someone there instantly, but it was quick. Thanks for all the well wishes, she's fine and really wants to go back....which is a bad idea.
Erik Yates

Published: October 2, 2006 at 1:30 PM

sorry...double post

Published: October 3, 2006 at 4:05 PM

I hope your sister is feeling better. when i was younger i went to a thing simalr to holw-o scream but it was in my county i broke my arm beacause that was how scared i was there were so many things jumping out at you that i simply just tried to get away and unfornatuly i was alone and nobody noticed so again good job busch gardens best wishes to your sister

Published: October 3, 2006 at 4:05 PM

Franki Brock

Published: October 5, 2006 at 3:45 PM

sry double comment new to TPI sry again....