From Scott Seal on October 2, 2006 at 5:23 AM
Man. Sorry about your sister. I hope she's feeling better.
From Dustin Kern on October 2, 2006 at 9:22 AM
This should just prove how vigilant the parks need to be during the Halloween season when they have the scare houses and mazes. Seems like Busch Gardens has it right with having regular people walking around and watching the crowds to make sure everyone is alright. All parks who have these events should have people walking around to make sure everyone is alright.
From Erik Yates on October 2, 2006 at 1:29 PM
For the most part they do. HHN does a great job of that,you usually see more plain clothes people than scareactors in a house simply for the reason of safety for the scareactors. And its not like HOS had someone on every corner, another visitor ran to a nearby house and told the person attending the line about it. So there wasnt someone there instantly, but it was quick. Thanks for all the well wishes, she's fine and really wants to go back....which is a bad idea.
From Erik Yates on October 2, 2006 at 1:30 PM
sorry...double post
From on October 3, 2006 at 4:05 PM
I hope your sister is feeling better. when i was younger i went to a thing simalr to holw-o scream but it was in my county i broke my arm beacause that was how scared i was there were so many things jumping out at you that i simply just tried to get away and unfornatuly i was alone and nobody noticed so again good job busch gardens best wishes to your sister
From on October 3, 2006 at 4:05 PM
From Franki Brock on October 5, 2006 at 3:45 PM
sry double comment new to TPI sry again....