68.123.110.131

Published: January 2, 2011 at 12:35 PM

this is not cool. I was looking forward for these...
M. Ryan Traylor

Published: January 2, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Another plus to this is the "Hopper" version is only an additional $10. Last year, the hopper was at $99.

I think the increase in date flexibility will help many families. My annual pass money this year is going to Cedar Fair (Knotts Berry Farm) but this new flexible 2 day deal won't sting the pocket too badly if family/friends travel here and want to do a trip to DL.

The 2 Day Hopper seems to be the best deal here. Especially if you are going on days when the park is open for 16 hours.

The only question I have is when will Disney actually start enforcing the zip code online or at the turnstile.

71.104.123.2

Published: January 2, 2011 at 8:51 PM

California Adventure is not very popular. It is completely a waste of money. I am very upset that the 2fer is no longer offered. Therefore I will continue to offer my opinion of how bad California Adventure it is not worth to purchase a ticket.
M. Ryan Traylor

Published: January 2, 2011 at 9:25 PM

to above poster:

with this new style of 2fer, you can use both days at Disneyland. You would never have to step foot into CA Adventure.

Sylvain Comeau

Published: January 3, 2011 at 12:39 PM

I'm all for price increases. I don't know how much difference this one will make, but DLR definitely can't continue giving away the store. The park is overcrowded with loads of people paying peanuts to get in.
216.64.80.82

Published: January 3, 2011 at 2:27 PM

I heard today that Disney World will be offering Florida Residents the 4 Day Wild 4 Disney pass for $119 for adults and it is good Jan 2 - May 22 with Easter Week blacked out again. That's up $20 from last year but at least they're doing something.
Brandon Mendoza

Published: January 4, 2011 at 11:30 AM

To the anonymous comment claiming that DCA isn't popular...

A. You don't sound like you read this article as you can use the 2Fer for two trips to Disneyland. You don't have to walk into DCA at all. But to avoid DCA is an ignorant view.

B. DCA has some really awesome attractions. Just because some people don't like it doesn't mean that you shouldn't either. Popularity doesn't equal quality. California Screamin, Turtle Talk with Crush, Tower of Terror, and Aladdin - a Musical Spectacular... to name a few, are all great attractions. The atmosphere in DCA is much more laid back, and less crowded when Disneyland is packed.

In 2012, DLR will bring the following - Carsland will be open, Little Mermaid will have been open for almost a year, and the new Star Tours will be open next door.

210.89.93.26

Published: January 6, 2011 at 6:14 AM

Right on!. before i deployed to Afghanistan last year, me and my girlfriend went to DL and DCA. both parks rock. im 21 and shes 20. so both parks fit our age group. both parks are insanely fun th0.
76.216.192.98

Published: January 6, 2011 at 9:41 PM

This feels like a slap in the face. We have used the 2fer pass for years, but we won't be buying the new pass. Too bad, Disney, you just lost all the money you made from our family of six at California Adventure!