Mike Gallagher

Published: April 8, 2011 at 1:40 PM

I didn't LOVE any of these 5, but I thought "Follow me, I know what I'm Doing" Went best with the name of the site, which I'm assuming would be above the slogan. So that's how I voted.
Jorge Arnoldson

Published: April 8, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Although I'm not in Club TPI, I did suggest the second one (Get the Know Before you Go). How can non-Club TPI peeps buy the shirts once they're done?

Published: April 8, 2011 at 6:59 PM

Of these I kind of prefer Directing the Lost Since 1999, but they are all fun.

If Follow Me, I Know What I am Doing (which has the early lead) wins, I think I am should become I'm as it rolls off the tongue better. But that's just my opinion.

Andy Milio

Published: April 8, 2011 at 2:46 PM

I picked "Putting you on the right track"
Kathy Barr

Published: April 8, 2011 at 3:37 PM

I voted for "Get the Know Before You Go" because you are a very informative site and entertaining also. I love this site. I also would like to know where to puchase this shirt when available, Hey even other TPI merchandise would work also.
Daniel Etcheberry

Published: April 8, 2011 at 4:35 PM

I was so confident that my slogan "the happiest place online" would have a chance to be among the top five that I was already thinking how cool would be to have people using a shirt with my idea printed over it.

Well, on the other hand Robert could have had trademark issues with Disney. I also thought about that possibility, but it just was such a good idea to just let it go.

Anthony Murphy

Published: April 8, 2011 at 4:35 PM

I went with the "get the know" vote too because I feel that it would translate well as an overall theme park website.

While I will purchase a shirt, I wouldn't mind getting one without a slogan!

Tom Rigg

Published: April 8, 2011 at 5:05 PM

"Get the know before you go" slogan is too generic. It doesn't make me automatically think Theme Parks, but just online review which could be anything. "Follow Me, I know what I am doing." Is fun and it has this in the moment appeal when you where it in a park. I think it could really make TPI an instantly recognizable brand inside the parks. I also agree that the "I am" should be changed to "I'm"
96.254.183.2

Published: April 9, 2011 at 6:32 AM

Get the Know before You go.... LOVE IT!!!!!!
Colton McLaughlin

Published: April 9, 2011 at 2:29 PM

"Follow me, I know what I am doing" sounds a little pretentious IMHO. I prefer "Get the know before you go".
Dan Babbitt

Published: April 9, 2011 at 8:46 PM

Funny, I totally forgot which one I voted for! But if I did vote I hope I voted for the "Get the Know Before you Go!"
Terri Pierce

Published: April 9, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Directing the lost since 1999 makes me chuckle and I love it. Hope it wins! Also hope you lsiten to my suggestion about the first for other people ;)
Amanda Jenkins

Published: April 9, 2011 at 10:05 PM

I agree with Terri and James, "directing the lost since 1999" got my vote. I am always ready to buy a shirt with something funny on it. I couldn't come up with anything for an idea, but I laughed so hard reading many of everyone else's. Bravo folks.
Brandon Mendoza

Published: April 10, 2011 at 12:32 AM

Yeah, "Follow Me..." sounded too pretentious. Plus, no one likes a know it all either. The phrase is way too easy of a target for hecklers as well. So I couldn't vote for it even though it was initially catchy to me. Almost something a movie character would say. But in the end, it's not something I think I'd wear.
Brian Emery

Published: April 10, 2011 at 4:08 PM

Get the Know...
Get the Know....

Maybe Robert could have more than one Shirt and slogan..

208.106.7.213

Published: April 10, 2011 at 7:22 PM

I voted for the "Lost/1999" slogan, but I agree if "Follow Me" wins, as it looks like it will, it should be changed to "I'm" rather than "I am." Flows better.

Published: April 10, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Message heard. The "Follow Me" slogan gets the contraction - "I'm."
Rob P

Published: April 11, 2011 at 8:54 AM

Have to be pleased with being selected for the "final 5" and getting at least a vote or two into the bargain ( thanks to those who liked my idea ).
Robert: Will the shirts be exclusive to TPI members ?
If they are it could be fun ( or disturbing depending on your point of view ! ) identifying TPI co-members at the Parks on future visits.
Ed Newman

Published: April 11, 2011 at 9:55 AM

I have to agree with others about the "follow me" slogan being a little too pretentious. I certainly want to support the goodness of this website by making a tshirt purchase. Just not sure if I would feel comfortable going to my home park (SFOG) wearing that particular slogan. I voted for the "get the know before you go". I know it's a little generic, but it seems to fit the theme of this website.
Joshua Counsil

Published: April 11, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Of these, I'd say a cheesy pun is in order. Either "Get the Drop" or "...Right Track" fits the bill. I voted for "Get the Drop" - short, sweet, punny.

Some inside jokes that were missing from the discussion:

"... then something goes terribly wrong!"
"Word to your Mother!"

I, myself, would love an ironic line that mocks other theme/amusement park blogs...

Theme Park Insider
omg dat ride sux lol!!!11!1!

Todd Houts

Published: April 11, 2011 at 3:02 PM

I also thought "Directing the Lost since 1999" had the best tongue-in-cheek factor without being pretentious. It looks like "Follow me..." is going to win and I appreciate Robert putting this to a vote - but I hope you (Robert) feel free to look at this poll as a suggestion - maybe just to validate your personal favorite - you are the reason we're all here after all.

No matter what the slogan - you can count me in for a purchase of the initial batch since I don't live close to any of the initial Club TPI parks and couldn't apply. I do visit a lot of parks every year and I'll try to be more diligent at posting reviews after visiting.