From 108.198.188.63 on December 27, 2011 at 11:00 PM
i laughed so many times. props. you are going to do 12 of these!?!?! (that's stamina/ how much are they paying you?) anyway, this is good writing man. you should get a book out.
From Jeff Elliott on December 28, 2011 at 7:32 AM
Not only is the plan to do 12 of these. The plan is to do 12 of these in 6 days while also preping for the Tourney of Champs, and working a full time job, and attempting to paint a baby room....if you want something done, find someone busy......
From Anon Mouse on December 28, 2011 at 11:30 AM
That's 12 posts that I plan on not reading. Not my cup of tea. April is coming up. It had better be good and much better than Jan thru March.
From Jack Curley on December 28, 2011 at 12:15 PM
Wow, that comment was uncalled for. Whatever happened to "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"?

Oh, that's right. The internet happened.

From Mike Gallagher on December 28, 2011 at 1:41 PM
To paraphrase Mr. Mouse above: "I'm not planning on reading anymore, but April better be good." Hmmm. Sounds like someone's planning on reading anyway....
From Robert Niles on December 28, 2011 at 6:01 PM
Best description of Internet trolling I've heard? "Recreational indignation." I love that phrase.
From Anon Mouse on December 28, 2011 at 6:45 PM
To all: I didn't criticize them except to say I'm ignoring them. If you didn't realize, April has April 1st as April Fools Day, which is the tone of all these 12 posts. So I was in keeping with the spirit of the posts. April had better be the best one or its a letdown. To not understand what I'm saying is another form of trolling. And the posts themselves are not as funny as you claim, but I won't say more since it is unnecessary. I read January to some extent then stopped. I skimmed February and only gotten to the bottom to post a comment on the 12 wasted posts (could have just posted one year in review post).
From Tim Hillman on December 29, 2011 at 4:22 AM
I'm totally confused now.
From Jack Curley on December 29, 2011 at 9:23 AM
You know what I do when I don't want to read something?

I don't read it.

I don't click on it, and then comment that I don't want to read it, I just don't read it.

The best way to voice your opinion of something online that you don't like is to NOT CLICK ON IT. The people in charge will see that it has less pageviews, and perhaps alter their strategy.

But you clicked on this one at least twice, making it twice as likely that features like this continue. On behalf of all of us who enjoy reading Mr. Elliott's posts, I thank you.

From Stephanie Blackwell on December 31, 2011 at 2:21 PM
WHATEVER Anon Mouse! I guess that's why you want to be anonymous. I know whose comments I'll be skipping over in the future. :P