From Tim Odom on January 12, 2012 at 9:02 AM
it's a small world is the scariest ride in the history of man. I swear, I have woken up in a cold sweat after nightmares about that ride. Even seeing that picture caused flashbacks.

Vote Pirates. They are not as evil as those damn dolls.

From 88.104.235.53 on January 12, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Pirates will probably win this but I prefer Living with the Land (it's educational too!).
From Dominick D on January 12, 2012 at 9:08 AM
POTC FTW! Surprised I haven't seen Mr. Rao yet....
From Brian Emery on January 12, 2012 at 9:17 AM
I will give Robert credit for matching up and categorizing these rides. It’s almost like he has worked at a theme park before…
From Mike Gallagher on January 12, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Voted for Pirates. That and Small World are the only ones I've been on. Just a shame SFOG's Monster Mansion (or Plantation, or whatever it's being called these days) wasn't eligible. I didn't care for SFOG's coasters much, but that boat ride and the very erotically carved, gorgeously restored carousel/pavilion made my day.
From Paul Jeffs on January 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM
I love Living With The Land.
Small World is OK (although upkeep issues at a couple of locations take the shine off it's rep), so I'm going to have to go with Pirates.
I've ridden Disneyland's, Paris' and Orlando's versions - even the lesser WDW version is the quintessential Disney attraction.
From Scott B on January 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Well, this just isn't fair. I won't have time to book a flight to Asia, make the rest of my arrangements, travel, go on the rest of the rides in this vote and then vote.
From 69.114.231.48 on January 12, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Ok, start throwing tomatoes at me because I voted for Small World. I love the crazy song, the sets are well done, and the non-Walt Disney World facade is amongst Disney's best. Pirates is great but I find it a bit drawn out at times.
From 74.82.64.160 on January 12, 2012 at 10:04 AM
I voted for pirates....... Because its pirates... Enough said
From Andrew Carrieri on January 12, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Sorry, the pro-Small World comment was mine. I forgot to log in.
From Eric Malone on January 12, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Personally, I love Living With The Land. It's quite a relaxing ride. Of course, I'm not deluded: I know Pirates is going to win, so I voted for it anyway since it's considerably more fun. :P
From Scottland Jacobson on January 12, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Although I love Living with the Land - there has never been any 'indoor boat ride' created that can compete with Pirates. It's just not possible.
From Tim Chatlos on January 12, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Sindbad's Storybook Voyage is simply wonderful. I wish the Imagineers had the opportunity to do more rides like this. "Compass of Your Heart" is one of the better songs Alan Menken has written in some time, a new classic.
From TH Creative on January 12, 2012 at 11:44 AM
"IT'S A PIRATES! IT'S A PIRATES!"
From Justin Kermgard on January 12, 2012 at 11:53 AM
I voted for Pirates because not only is the attraction great, but I'm a huge fan of the films so its always a treat to see Captain Jack on the ride as well as in the movies. I also love both Living with the Land and It's A Small World, but neither of those two in my honest opinion are as good as Pirates. I also enjoy Gran Fiesta Tour at Epcot....shame it didn't make the cut.
From James Rao on January 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Dom, like I said yesterday, Pirates (Disneyland) does not need any extra help to win this category. It is far and away the best attraction of its kind.

Now, leave me alone so I can go put on my guy-liner and worship at my Jack Sparrow altar.

From Json Son on January 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM
malestrom needs an honorable mention
From Justin M on January 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM
LIVING WITH THE LAND! I love this ride its so unique to Epcot, no other Disney park or any park has something like it. You get to learn while having fun and there is never a wait. POC is a close second but the land wins for me.
From TH Creative on January 12, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Ever heard the phrase "it's about as exciting as watching grass grow?" 'Living with the Land' is LITERALLY an attraction where you watch grass grow.
From 88.104.235.53 on January 12, 2012 at 4:39 PM
@ TH Creative

Yeah, but it's grass growing in the air for SPACE!

From 81.135.84.127 on January 12, 2012 at 4:57 PM
I'm confused as to how Pleasure Beach Blackpool's Valhalla failed to make the list - obviously the Disney bias sadly took over the whole poll.
From Rob Pastor on January 12, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Pirates in a runaway....It's a Pirate's life for me....Seriously though, this is one of the most enjoyable rides in any theme park. No single element is stupendous, but the sum of the total makes it a classic enjoyed by all ages.
From Rob Pastor on January 12, 2012 at 6:15 PM
From 68.84.240.26 on January 12, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Small World at WDW is a classic Disney attraction.
My favorite without hesitation.
10 minutes long, relaxing, colorful, musical... what more could you ask for??
Frank Stefanec
From travis traymoore on January 12, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!
From Manny Rodriguez on January 12, 2012 at 7:20 PM
I have been on only 3 of these because I am a floridian if MM was on here I would vote for that but for now it's PoC and the ride started my love of history and pirates
From Randall Peek on January 13, 2012 at 3:31 AM
I remember being a young boy at Disneyland prior to the opening of Pirates, and peering through the glass of the doors at an illustration of pirates clustered around a treasure map. I knew, then and there, on the basis of that illustration alone, that this was going to be an amazing ride, and when it opened some months later, it far surpassed my most fevered expectations. Riding on the bateaux, passing the Blue Bayou Restaurant, dropping into the caverns below, the skeletons giving way to a fierce battle for control of the town... It was the most amazing experience a boy could dream up.

POTC for the win.

From Mitchell Sentinella on January 13, 2012 at 8:26 AM
I personally liked the Sindbad attraction. Even though I haven't physically ridden it, seeing the video makes me want to see it in person. Most people go for pirates but ask yourself this, are you voting for it because of its entertainment or because of marketing. Before you answer, is it entertaining to experience and to watch (it is a form of show you know.) I choose Sindbad because of the fun stories you get to see and the technical creativity. Those small characters showed more animation than the old pirates do (except for jack who looks like he got a face lift.) Pirates had low entertainment, other than a few drops (Disneyland version) half the ride has little to no animation. Nothing against Pirates, I too love that ride but for this vote the entertainment value is what I feel is important.