Rob Pastor

Published: March 18, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Not even close. Spider-Man, one of the most innovative rides ever, and it's new HD version is even more immersive & entertaining. Versus, Kilimanjaro Safaris', a ride that I skip on every other Animal Kingdom trips since its not all that interesting after you've been on it a couple of times. The web crawler tko this round against a soft opponent.
85.150.173.168

Published: March 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I love Kilimanjaro Safaris. It's not so much of a attraction ride then it is a safari. But what I hate it how terrebly bumpy that "ride" is. If you have ever been in Africa on a safari you'll know they have lots of wonderfully paved roads so even for a simulation this isn't authentic. As a artritis patient I'm in a lot of pain after riding this and it doesn't make it easier to watch the beautifull animals and make pictures.
Spiderman is my choose as best attraction. It's intense and awesome and you can ride it a 100 times and still you see new details. I hate comics and superheros but this attraction does so many things right it's on the top of my most favorite list.
Troy Dilport

Published: March 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I have a fondness for the Kilimanjaro Safari and ride it every time I go to AK, but still, this is a no brainer. Spider-Man for the win.
Brandon Mendoza

Published: March 18, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I love real animals and against almost any other attraction (even my favorites like Indy)I'd vote for KS... but it's Spider-Man... one of my favorite super heroes, and one of the best attractions around the world! And if you ask me, it's better than Transformers despite being an older attraction.
Dominick D

Published: March 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Easy choice, Spiderman. I will say that tomorrow is gonna be an interesting day.
Bryce McGibeny

Published: March 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Easy. The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man.
David Brown

Published: March 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM

A hundred acre re-creation of an African savannah in which there is nothing visible that would not be seen on a real African safari, including vegetation and plant-life, populated by real grazing animals, versus a glorified video-game.
However technologically impressive Spiderman is, (and it's pretty darn clever), for me it doesn't come close to the scope, ambition, drama and sheer visual impact of Kilimanjaro Safaris. What's more - I can ride the Safari time and time again and see different things every time. I can only ride Spiderman once or twice before it's predictable.

Kilimanjaro Safari is unique amongst theme park attractions and stands as one of Disney's most ambitious and original attractions and for me there is simply no contest. Clearly that sets me against the trend here....

robert morris

Published: March 18, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Safari not even covering the spread today

But Tuesday could've, should've been the final

David L.

Published: March 18, 2013 at 1:35 PM

This was tough. Both rides are immersive and well themed. Spidy was pretty innovative when it opened and provides some mild thrills. Kilimanjaro provides a longer, less thrilling, yet still exciting ride. It's unpredictable, but in its case that can be a bad thing. I couldn't pick, so I went with the better themed land around the ride.

Successive rides on spidy may change my vote, but I'm fine with either of these great rides winning.

Daniel Etcheberry

Published: March 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Spider-Man vs. Kilimanjaro Safaris? Is this a joke? Why not Spider-Man vs. parking lot?
N B

Published: March 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Daniel...... LMAO..... I do think Captain EO vs parking lot would be a close call, however.

Published: March 18, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Spider-Man...over ten years old and still the most innovative attraction on the planet. Go Spidey!

(SM is my dark horse to win it all).

David L.

Published: March 18, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I'm going to start campaigning for tomorrow for those who will vote tomorrow before looking at the comments.

Tower of Terror is by far the better ride for many reasons. Both exteriors are impressive, but Tower's better use of forced perspective (if they use it at all) is far better done than Potter's decent, but not convincing forced perspective. Both queues are really detailed, but Tower's has a much better implemented preshow (you can't walk into the middle of Tower's preshow). Both rides are thrilling and detailed, but Tower's is more thrilling and terrorizing (unless you have arachnophobia). Tower's randomness and consistent upkeep Of effects bumps it up even more.

Overall, Tower of Terror not only excites and thrills me more than the Forbidden Journey, but it is also just as well themed. Tower of Terror's superior overall experience deserves your votes tomorrow.

Jay R.

Published: March 18, 2013 at 3:52 PM

^^^^^
Good campaign speech David, lol!

The 1 thing going in this tournament so far is there have been upsets, so tower has a good chance of upsetting potter, which seems to be the favorite to win.

Dominick D

Published: March 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Like I said the other day, I haven't been on TOT yet. I will say that the ride looks alot better than FJ and I love a good surprise in voting, so I'll be voting TOT.

Let's not forget the show building is MEANT to be seen.

Mike Gallagher

Published: March 19, 2013 at 2:33 AM

David L. said, "Both rides are thrilling and detailed, but Tower's is more thrilling and terrorizing (unless you have arachnophobia)."

Unfortunately, I've only been on ToT two or three times, but I don't remember anything involving spiders. Perhaps you meant ACROPHOBIA, fear of heights?

David L.

Published: March 19, 2013 at 4:19 AM

Mike, the Forbidden Journey has spiders. One with arachnophobia would be more terrorized by a ride with spiders than a ride without (Tower of Terror). Does that make more sense?
Mike Gallagher

Published: March 19, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Gotcha, David. The sentence made it seem like you were associating ToT with spiders. My bad.