From Rob Pastor on April 4, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Jeff: You do good work. Excellent entertaining article as always with a dash of humor added.
From Daniel Etcheberry on April 4, 2013 at 6:01 PM
First Mexico got a waterfront restaurant. Now Morocco is building its own. I wonder if all the countries will do the same. It will limit the free viewing areas of the nighttime show, and to get a good view one will have to pay.
From Jeff Elliott on April 4, 2013 at 6:51 PM
@ Rob - Thanks for your nice comments. It is always good to know that people enjoy the article.

@ Daniel - I think you hit the nail right on the head...and I wouldn't be surprised at all if most of the nations made some sort of move like this in the near to mid future. But we are starting to hear some gurglings that a ride may be on its way into the World Showcase. But, of course, we have heard that before...many times...

From Albino Pygmy on April 4, 2013 at 7:31 PM
The Wallace and Grommit ride looks like it follows the "Curse of the Were-rabbit" movie, which makes me wonder why they don't they title the ride to mention about the Were-rabbit instead of a generic sounding ride name? Honestly I was hoping to see a brand new adventure just for the ride, keeping the same oddball comedy feel with whatever antics Wallace comes up with, maybe he invents some sort of race of zombie toasters that run loose around town spitting out evil burnt slices of flesh-eating toast?
From James Koehl on April 4, 2013 at 10:33 PM
The Lost Parks of Northern California was a terrific addition to the column. I hope there are more editions somewhere.
From Jeff Elliott on April 5, 2013 at 9:06 AM
@ James

From what I hear, they are going to release 8-10 of these more or less weekly like a regular TV program. I am going to try and stay up with their release schedule and post them in here, but you know I have the attention span of a gnat sometimes...

From James Koehl on April 5, 2013 at 9:21 AM
I'm sorry Jeff....were you saying something?
From Amanda Jenkins on April 5, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Great job as always Jeff! I really loved watching the Lost Parks episode. Nothing better than combing my two favorite subjects: history and theme parks. I always look forward to your article and humor.