From Rob Pastor on April 16, 2013 at 11:26 AM
"The one you feed"...Very wise words.
From Jeff Elliott on April 16, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I keep feeding the one that widdles in the garden and chews up his toys, leaving bits of plush all over the room.

Which one is that?

From 200.123.111.2 on April 16, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Do not reserve table in quick service restaurants on crowded days if you see people standing next to you with food in their hands !
From 85.150.173.168 on April 16, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Never be afraid.

Don't let anyone scare you.
Live your life, don't let them win, ever.

From Jay R. on April 16, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Good positive list!!

Inside or outside a theme park, you never know how much a smile, a thank you, an acknowledgement or kind world can impact someone :-)

From Zena Sharpe on April 17, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Goes to show that the smallest things we can do in life, like a little smile, can cheer someone up for the rest of the day!

Very inpriational post. I'm going to tell my kids that story when they get home from school.

From Kelly Muggleton on April 17, 2013 at 8:12 AM
While a horrendous event to happen my thought was:
While there are people that will run towards the bomb to help their fellow human, terror cannot and will not win.

Be excellent to each other.

From 208.200.11.205 on April 17, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Well said!
From 72.197.30.46 on April 17, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Awesome post Robert ...you could also quote Gandalf from the hobbit " I found it is the small things, everyday deeds of ordinary folk, that keeps the darkness at bay, simple acts of kindness and love..."
From Mike Gallagher on April 18, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Kelly, thank you for the shout-out to one of my favorite movies..one I haven't seen in many years and should really watch again, especially since two of the major players have since passed on..both of whom I've seen perform live, as well as Jane Wiedlin!
From 72.192.60.198 on April 20, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Hi, I loved your comments which I think were made to reflect on the boston bombing. My son, who works security fo RI Hospitol was sent to Boston to help! Yes I agree with you if we all hide in our basements these twisted persons win- like so many other episodes before this, I read you every Saturday on my "lazy" day but this story by you hit home!!! Take Good Care Tom Gelfuso RI