From 158.120.0.1 on May 9, 2013 at 4:21 PM
X-wing fighters dropping "photon torpedoes"!? Are you trying to control me with a "Jedi Mind Meld!?"
From Mike Gallagher on May 9, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Jeff wrote: "Based on the name Banshee… wouldn’t a flying coaster make sense? Cedar Point doesn’t have one of those."

But Kings Island already does. So it's the flip of your "KI won't get a wing rider" point.

From Robert Niles on May 9, 2013 at 5:57 PM
The Danish coaster reminded me -- a lot -- of Manta at SeaWorld San Diego. Looks like a fun ride. Nice find.
From 96.56.170.234 on May 9, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Billy D Williams is the only note worthy addition to the line up of stars to grace Star Wars weekends for the first time this year. The others have been doing it for years now, even for multiple weekends each year. Move along...
From Robert Niles on May 9, 2013 at 8:17 PM
And, OBTW, as much as Tokyo Disneyland kicks major rear end on a regular basis, its Darth Vader video isn't nearly as good as Disneyland's original:

From 71.218.237.63 on May 9, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Doh!

I made a mistake and completely forgot about the flying coaster at Kings Island. I rode it while it was at Geauga Lake, but skipped it when I went to Kings Island after it had been moved.

That does seem to limit down what Kings Island needs. They probably won't go with a wooden coaster, even a Rocky Mountain Wooden Coaster. A dive coaster would be interesting. A wing coaster where the cars spun would be interesting but not big enough. Maybe a 4D coaster? I am running out of guesses....

From Jeff Elliott on May 9, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Doh! I messed up again and did a comment while not logged in....
From Tony Duda on May 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM
I think this is the third time Billy D. Williams has been to Star Wars Weekends, not the first, I saw him in 2003 & 2010. I don't ever recall Jim Cummings, Sam Witwer & Tom Kane of Clone Wars or Tim Rose (Adm. Ackbar...It's a trap!) of ROTJ being there. Ray Park, Jeremy Bulloch, Warwick Davis & Peter Mayhew have been to multiple SWWs. I agree BDW is doing what he can to be in the next SW movies. But, he should and I will like to see him in them. There isn't any other face actor after the big 3 who has a role as important as him.
From David Brown on May 10, 2013 at 12:17 AM
As a matter of information regarding Alton Towers I am not aware of Alton EVER soft opening an attraction. They seem to do all their testing 'dry' so to speak and the first day the public get to ride is the official stated opening day. I would not therefore build any expectations of riding The Smiler any earlier than the 23rd May advertised date.
From Rachelle Beaney on May 10, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Robert I agree - the Disneyland original Star Tours opening video had me laughing so hard - I now regularly play it when i'm in a bad mood and it cheers me up :P