Mike Gallagher

Published: May 10, 2013 at 2:30 AM

Me like. I truly hope this temporary "experiment" is successful, and that SF Great Adventure is the next lab rat. There's no indications they're getting a new coaster next season, so I'd try this in a heartbeat. Well, I would regardless...
75.101.118.6

Published: May 10, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Whoa...riding a backwards upside down coaster with glasses. Like a boss.
You sir, have earn my admiration and awe. How such a feat is achieved amazes me beyond belief...especially since coasters (especially at the Six Flags parks) have never exactly been friendly to us visually impaired folks.
I salute you!
Terry O'Neal

Published: May 10, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Planning Trip Currently. Haven't ridden Batman in years. The time to revisit is now.
Dan Barnes

Published: May 10, 2013 at 7:30 AM

No, thank you.
Brian Emery

Published: May 10, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Great Job. I enjoyed this...

But I think Montu at BGT is much better...

Thanks again.

67.176.172.174

Published: May 10, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Man, I still remember summer of 1992 when the ride opened, coaster freaks across the country heading there to ride it as it was the first of its kind. Still an amazing thrill, can't wait to see how it feels going backward.
James Trexen

Published: May 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Is there a reason the trains only have seven rows this year? Or have I been so out of touch from Great America that I missed them reducing from the 8 beforehand?
Anthony Murphy

Published: May 10, 2013 at 11:16 PM

It is a still a great ride! Even after 21 years, it's still running great. Compared to others like Montu and Dragon Challenge, it's pretty short
Mike Gallagher

Published: May 10, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Anonymous poster said:

"Whoa...riding a backwards upside down coaster with glasses. Like a boss.
You sir, have earn my admiration and awe."

Anthony DOES deserve our admiration and awe. But he didn't ride. His brother did :)

And it's pretty darn easy to ride with glasses. Get a strap. I could not "SEE" myself riding without my specs, although I have done it occasionally. I've never been to Knotts, but I believe their policies forbid glasses, even WITH straps. Not sure if it's in effect on ALL their coasters.