With the single rider line, while your party may not be able to ride in the same car together, here's a good chance you'll actually race AGAINST each other..(this has happened a few times with me) and you'll save ALOT of time.
1. At opening, ignore the Fastpass line for Radiator Springs Racers and go straight to the ride. Since there is often a 15-20 minute wait just to get a Fastpass, you can usually get on quicker by using the Single Rider line first thing in the morning.
2. After Radiator Springs Racers, head to Paradise Pier. Get a Fastpass for California Screamin', then ride (in order) Toy Story Midway Mania, Goofy's Sky School, and The Little Mermaid, then return to California Screamin' and use the Fastpass.
3. Get a World of Color Showpass, then head to Soarin' Over California. If the wait is less than 30 minutes, get in line and ride Grizzly River Run afterward. Otherwise, get a Fastpass and ride Grizzly River Run while waiting.
4. Get lunch, then tour the Animation building. About fifteen minutes before the next Aladdin show, grab a Twilght Zone Tower of Terror Fastpass, then see Aladdin and ride Tower of Terror afterward.
5. Do anything else of interest in the park, then hop over to Disneyland until it is time for World of Color (get to the viewing area at least 30 minutes before showtime for the best view).
Also, did I miss where Robert inserted the Single Rider Line info?