This was brought to my attention the first time we took our children to WDW. Our youngest was 8 years old and we would check his camera every night and delete the dozen or so photos of peoples rear ends as they walked in front of him. I accept that most children do not have cameras but our son has Asperger's Syndrome and taking photos relaxes him, just buy a cheaper camera in advance of the expected melt downs.
I also resolve to try and get a theme park worker to give me a free beer if I tip them 5 bucks…
I resolve to resolve more in 2014…. And when it is all resolved, to start over.
Happy New Year folks.... 2014!!!
To do something in the following calendar year I've never done before.
So far for 2014 that includes riding the world's tallest Drop Tower ride, and possibly snow-tubing...although not at the same time.
Happy New Year to the TPI gang!
I do believe folks can disagree without being rude and disrespectful on the web...
1. I won't resolve to do better. Who am I kidding? Will this imaginary guest pat me on my back for a well thought courtesy?
2. Everyone for himself. The ship goes down without me in it.
3. Live and let live. When it gets ugly, run away, but resolve to record it in case you need the evidence.
4. Never fail to let the authorities know of your displeasure. How else will they improve service? Fill out the comment cards and surveys with biting commentary.
5. Try to spend as little as possible. You absolutely do not need to do everything. It seems like everything costs money, but what is already included with your trip is the amenities at your resort. It is a travesty to not use the resources available like the pool, the resort activities, the grounds and landscaping.
6. My resolution is taking my own advice of not letting others make me feel obligated to do thing I don't care about.
And, I resolve to eat more roughage - just not at theme parks.
Happy new year, Sir, to you and your family.
And a Happy New Year to you and yours as well, brother.
I really think Universal is doing a better job than Disney lately.... What do you think? Hahhahaahah