From Tad Daily on February 21, 2014 at 6:41 AM
Amanda! Great to see you back and to read more from you!! Even if all it did was add fuel to my Disney Dreams!!! Thanks for making me want Disney even more than I did yesterday!! :)
From 12.3.226.126 on February 21, 2014 at 7:30 AM
Think Orange, a Citrus Swirl from Sunshine Tree terrace in Adventureland. One of my daughters favorites. Yum!
From Stephen Hicks on February 21, 2014 at 8:10 AM
How about the Citrus Swirl?
From Brian Emery on February 21, 2014 at 9:38 AM
There are actually only 3 – not 15.
Stuffed Pretzels and Turkey Legs…. And Butter beer..

From Melanie Howe on February 21, 2014 at 10:26 AM
I agree with Stephen -- substitute that Dole Whip for a Citrus Swirl :-). Love those things!! The last time I visited the machine was broken and the trip just didn't seem complete!

Otherwise, a pretty good list!

From Kelly Muggleton on February 21, 2014 at 10:29 AM
I have only five words...
Writer's Stop Carrot Cake Cookie

Thats all..... :-)

From Megan Walsh on February 21, 2014 at 10:54 AM
The burgers from Beaches and Cream are always a must-do, and I desperately miss them between visits. But an even better treat is the shaved ice in Japan. So good!! If you haven't had one, you're missing out.
From James Rao on February 21, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Strong comeback article, Amanda.... glad you are writing again. We missed you!

So many choices... so many....

Definitely the Dole Whip Pineapple Float (not just the Dole Whip - you gotta get the float!).

Egg Rolls from the Egg Roll Wagon in Adventureland.

Ice Cream Cookie and Waffle Sandwiches from the Sleepy Hollow Snack Shop.

LeFou's Brew - Gaston's tavern (ask for an extra shot or two of the toasted marshmallow flavor - yum!).

Kaki Gori - Japan, Epcot.

School Bread - Norway, Epcot.

Jalapeno Cheese Stuffed Pretzel - Harambe Fruit Market, DAK.

Peanut Butter & Jelly shake - 50’s Prime Time Cafe, DHS.

Agreed on the Carrot Cake Cookie at the Writer's Stop in DHS. Wonderful even if you hate carrot cake, like me.

Scallop Forest & Ger's Bread & Butter Pudding - Raglan Road, DTD

No Way Jose and Milky Way Sundaes - Beaches and Cream, Beach Club Resort.

Just to name a few....

From Robert Niles on February 21, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Fried chicken waffle sandwich at the Sleepy Hollow. Messy, but delicious.
From James Trexen on February 21, 2014 at 11:50 AM
One thing and one thing only: popcorn. I don't know how, but I have an unhealthy addiction to the stuff. Which is why I'd love to see some of the various flavors from Tokyo make their way here in the states.
From Amanda Jenkins on February 21, 2014 at 2:12 PM
I haven't had a Citrus Swirl since I was a kid. I may have to force myself away from the all powerful dole whip and get one. I have also wanted to try the carrot cake cookie. I just seem to be pulled away from Writer's Stop each visit to ride Star Tours again and again. School bread is on my list to try too. Keep the suggestions coming because it looks like we will be going in May for Star Wars weekends and I would love to try some new treats.
From Amanda Jenkins on February 21, 2014 at 2:14 PM
From Annette Forrest on February 21, 2014 at 4:57 PM
HOOOOOORAAAAAAYYYYYYY! A new Amanda Jenkins column!!!! I am so excited. Amanda, your columns are such a treat. Today was such a crummy day and I had a pounding headache and I just was at the end of my rope...and then I saw you posted a new column and I was in Heaven! I wish you wrote more often but boy do I love every column from you. And this one was one of my favorites!!!!
From 98.162.245.45 on February 21, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Come on people...
What about Churros!!!!

Specifically Universal Studios churros. 'Nuff said.

From Amanda Jenkins on February 22, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone! I've missed the TPI community.
From Krista Joy on February 22, 2014 at 10:16 PM
YUM! What a great list. Thank you so much for this!
From 165.98.121.164 on February 24, 2014 at 6:02 PM