Between Haunted Mansion and Indiana Jones, I choose Indy.
- construction on what looks to be a superb land at Shanghai Disneyland,
- the soft opening of a new ride and associated area at Universal Studios Hollywood, and
- a popularity vote on 2 Disney E-ticket attractions (one of which I have had the pleasure of experiencing) which have no clones in the entire US.
From this, I take...
- if you want the latest and greatest of Disney - break out the passport, and
- if you want the best new, high-tech rides in the US - go to a Universal park.
"Dance with the one who brung you." was popularized by former University of Texas football coach Darrell Royal even though it was commonly used throughout the Lone Star State since the 1920s, and it refers to using the players and plays that got you to the big dance in the first place. Disney may be an international corporation now, but perhaps they might want to remember who brung them to the dance in the first place.