From Lee Mak on August 24, 2007 at 1:44 PM
C'mon...wheres the horrid puke-yellow polyster guayabera photo?
From Iris Hernandez on August 24, 2007 at 2:04 PM
Great pictures Robert. The 80's fashion comment was hilarious!
From Anthony Murphy on August 24, 2007 at 2:46 PM
Love the shades!
From Greg Shilton on August 24, 2007 at 6:54 PM
Ahh yes, that was my first summer at Disneyland ever!
From Scott Verble on August 24, 2007 at 8:00 PM
I am going to Blizzard Beach tomorrow, on to WDW
From Matthew Baker on August 25, 2007 at 5:24 AM
*thumbs up* A look into the past at Disney parks is always a treat.

FWIW, me shall be @ DL on 8-31, and I'll be taking oodles of pictures for the first time. See someone there maybe. The only time I've ever brought a camera to DL was an old instamatic that I promptly lost on Peoplemover before taking a single picture (they found and mailed it BTW--wasn't that nice :) ), and this was in the late 80's. Oh, what could have been...

From Lena Messana on August 26, 2007 at 7:17 AM
very very cool!!! i love pictures... i love disney...so disney + pictures =(especially older ones...) woooooo hoooooo!!! lol... i have a bunch myself from the 90's! (i also have few from my very first trip at like 5 years old!) the others are from 93 and 97 (birthday cake year!)...if anyone wants to see them... i could probably upload em somewhere and link it or something!
From Lena Messana on August 26, 2007 at 7:39 AM
ok..here are a few from my past...

MK - 1979
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ME AND GOOFY - 1979 the 80's wasnt the only era with horrid clothing! lol
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1997 - from the no longer existing skyway...also a sight that is no longer there!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

birthday cake...mmmmm
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i didnt bother putting any 1993 pics in.... i didnt know what i was doing back then...there is like no scenery. :( i got much better thru the years... 2000 and 2005 were MUCH better!

I have really enjoyed the trip down photo memory lane!

From Adrienne McDonald on August 27, 2007 at 10:15 AM
Uh huh, so THAT's what you look like, lol. Yeah, I don't blame you for not photoging the yellow outfits but don't you wish you did you you'd have something to show your buddies? (namely us? lol). Thanx though for the photos, it was really nice. Especially pointing out what's changed, although I've never been to either park, at least if I do get to go, I can remember these pix in reference to what I see now at the parks.