From Kyawt Tin on April 4, 2008 at 9:42 PM
I think this is going to be a tight contest but I'm going with Indy. ToT is a fantastic reinvention of the tired drop ride, but Indy, though not perfect, is a fantastic adventure dark ride in a great milieu, with an excellent storyline and even an awesome queue. Here's hoping Disney shows it some love in the lead up to the next movie.
From Eric Malone on April 4, 2008 at 10:16 PM
Personally, I've never gone on the Indy ride (as much as I want to), because I've never been to Disneyland - only Disney World - and so I simply voted for the ride I'd actually been on: Tower of Terror.

Great themeing, great detail. I never really considered it just a rehash of a ride that's done in theme parks all over the world. They do THAT good of a job.

So, ToT earned my vote.

From Joshua Counsil on April 4, 2008 at 11:41 PM
I voted Tower. If you want to know why, see the comments in the last contest, Spidey vs. Pirates.

Robert - I know you didn't vote in the last contest, but how 'bout this one? What's your pick?

From Sylvain Comeau on April 5, 2008 at 2:03 AM
I voted for Indy, but this was a close one and a tough choice. Both rides are knockouts; both are bases loaded home runs for Disney. TOT is one of my favorite rides in all of Disney World, but Indy may be my favorite at Disneyland. Indy takes it for the variety of the experiences and effects, but I hated to vote against my beloved Tower...
From James Rao on April 5, 2008 at 2:18 AM
Tower of Terror, for the late, great Rod Serling.
From Robert Niles on April 5, 2008 at 10:24 AM
ToT, all the way. Indy's just too much of a gross-out ride for me. Love the tech, but I just never enjoy the experience.
From Robert OGrosky on April 5, 2008 at 10:51 AM
This is a very tough choice, but i will give a VERY slight nod to TOT!!
From Joshua Counsil on April 5, 2008 at 12:16 PM
Man, what happened? 12 hours ago they were shot-for-shot at 50% each (kinda like that bar scene in Raiders), but now Tower is dominating.

The last contest is going to be interesting. Naturally, this site seems to love Spidey, but if the Disney-philes show up...

I find the love for Spidey reminds me of the Oscars ... as soon as a select amount of critics say, "this is the best film of the year," or "this is going to the Oscars," the whole world seems to jump in and agree. As soon as Spidey took best attraction and went on a streak, it garnered even more and more support.

From Sylvain Comeau on April 5, 2008 at 12:43 PM
I thought it would be a lot closer than this. But TOT is a great ride, no question.
From Justin Spisto on April 5, 2008 at 2:03 PM
I could care less about this matchup but Indiana Jones is better.
From Mostly Anonymous on April 5, 2008 at 4:19 PM
This surprises me as much as yesterday - and I suspect the answer may lie with Eric's post above. If someone has only ridden one of the two rides, they vote for the ride they've ridden.

So rides from the smaller, less attended parks didn't have a chance. And Orlando will beat Anaheim.

From Joshua Counsil on April 5, 2008 at 8:43 PM
And so Disney's most impressive attraction will face Universal's most impressive attraction.
From Rhys Evans on April 5, 2008 at 10:31 PM
Well, I've been on both, and I chose Indiana Jones, hands-down. Sure, TOT is in my top 5 or so for the type of ride it is, but IJA is so cool from start to finish (and by "start" I mean the start of the line). And TOT is about 15 seconds of real thrill, the rest is just build-up (yeah...excellent build up).
From Kyawt Tin on April 5, 2008 at 11:00 PM
Shocked it wasn't even close. I still think IJ is a better ride but ToT is certainly worthy. Spidey is going to win in a blow out. Disney-philes already showed up for Pirates and it still lost badly to Spidey... and Pirates is probably more popular than ToT.