John Quinteros

Published: July 14, 2008 at 9:15 PM

Now that Toy Story Mania has been opened at Disney's California Adventure to rave reviews, what will the park guests think about the upcoming changes to the park as well as the rest of the Disneyland Resort?

Can't wait!

John Quinteros

Published: July 14, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Or...I have another question.

Is there such thing as a scary roller coaster or thrill ride or it is just in the mind of the person?

What is the most thrilling thrill ride ever concieved?

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster simulates a wild ride through Southern California. What if all of the freeways were replaced with a system of roller coasters?

Published: July 14, 2008 at 9:40 PM

Just be sure that you submit your questions on the Budget Travel chat link, too. I need them in the system there in order to answer them during the chat.

Published: July 15, 2008 at 3:16 AM

Unfortunately, I will miss the live chat as I will be at work. However, I submitted a question about EPCOT, specifically the Wonders Of Life pavilion.

Good luck at the event, and don't forget to plug your friendly neighborhood TPI Discussion Forum where people can have theme park questions answered on a regular basis!! ;-)

Justin Spisto

Published: July 15, 2008 at 5:10 AM

This seems like a repetative question but, what was the real reason for Drachen Fire's downfall and why did Arrow change there train desgin?
Daniel Binder

Published: July 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM

RE: Drachen Fire, check out this thread at http://www.themeparkinsider.com/news/response.cfm?ID=3068

Published: July 15, 2008 at 5:50 PM

Nice job on the chat, Robert. I really liked your comment about parents dragging their kids through theme parks "like they are Sherman headed through Georgia." Nice.

But, please, stop giving all our touring secrets away to the common man! Haven't you ever heard that you shouldn't "cast your pearls to the swine!?" j/k =)