Published: November 27, 2008 at 9:39 AMFastpasses
Published: November 27, 2008 at 10:34 AMI am thankful for having an understanding wife and three kids who all support my theme park addiction.
I am thankful for a web site where I can interface with fellow theme park junkies.
And I am thankful for Walt Disney, the man who, in my book, started it all.
Published: November 27, 2008 at 11:38 AMI'm thankful for a lot of things.
I'm thankful for the theme park industry, who, while they sometimes make decisions that are questionable, lacking thought and sometimes downright stupid, are still responsible for the things I do so very much enjoy when I visit theme parks.
I'm thankful for friends and family. Because, like others on this site, they support my constant chattering about theme parks. ;)
I'm thankful for Theme Park Insider.
And I'm thankful for you guys. :)
Published: November 27, 2008 at 12:06 PMHappy Thanksgiving All!
I am Thankful for:
Walt Disney Imagineers for creating such amazing theme parks and attractions
Getting to work at the greatest place in the universe, Disney Wold
Toy Story Mania
and of course, my friends and family!
Published: November 27, 2008 at 6:01 PMI'm thankful for:
- Theme park engineers, who never seem to get the credit they deserve for their work
- Extra Magic Hours, because I'm a night person
- Air conditioned queue lines, because I'm just not used to the southern weather
- Cold beer, because it completes the package at a theme park
Published: November 29, 2008 at 9:33 AMI'm simply thankful for...
(1) The fact that we're all still here, and breathing.
(2) The fact that Civilization As We Know It has not gone kaflooey.
(3) Life itself, and all the infinite possibilities it can bring.
(4) The fact that the Sea World chain is NOT the only option for oceanariums! ;-)
Happy holidays all.