I am thankful for a web site where I can interface with fellow theme park junkies.
And I am thankful for Walt Disney, the man who, in my book, started it all.
I'm thankful for the theme park industry, who, while they sometimes make decisions that are questionable, lacking thought and sometimes downright stupid, are still responsible for the things I do so very much enjoy when I visit theme parks.
I'm thankful for friends and family. Because, like others on this site, they support my constant chattering about theme parks. ;)
I'm thankful for Theme Park Insider.
And I'm thankful for you guys. :)
I am Thankful for:
Walt Disney Imagineers for creating such amazing theme parks and attractionsFastpassGetting to work at the greatest place in the universe, Disney WoldToy Story Maniaand of course, my friends and family!
- Theme park engineers, who never seem to get the credit they deserve for their work- Extra Magic Hours, because I'm a night person- Air conditioned queue lines, because I'm just not used to the southern weather- Cold beer, because it completes the package at a theme park
(1) The fact that we're all still here, and breathing.
(2) The fact that Civilization As We Know It has not gone kaflooey.
(3) Life itself, and all the infinite possibilities it can bring.
(4) The fact that the Sea World chain is NOT the only option for oceanariums! ;-)
Happy holidays all.