That is the problem, this is very subjective. Who does not like some rides just because they are scary? I look forward to seeing other's take on this.
1. Xcelerator- an 82 mph launch PLUS a 205 ft 90 degree drop!
2. Perilous Plunge- that one drop truly makes your heart stop, it's so awesome!
3. Ghost Rider- super great air time for a woody
4. Silver Bullet- tons of inversions along a smooth track
5. Supreme Scream- who doen't love freefalls?
6. La Revolucion- gives a great sense of out-of-control flight
7. Montezooma's Revenge- no matter how many times you ride it in a row, it never gets old; plus, the wait time is always less than 5 minutes
8. Scream'n Swing- just like a swing at the park, only way taller and faster! unfortunately, you have to pay $5 to ride, but i still think it's worth it
9. Rip Tide- you seriously think at any moment you're gonna fly out of you seat, plus the suspense of waiting for the water to hit your face is great! (keep in mind there's a wet side and a dry side)
10. Boomerang- a total classic that's sure to please
Ok, here they are from scariest to least scariest.
1. Supreme Scream (I was freaking out on this ride. It's a 252 foot freefall drop. I frickn' love this ride!)
2. X-celerator (Best ride at the park. This ride is not all that scary! You got to conquer the fear thats holding you back and enjoy the best ride in the park!)
3. Perilous Plunge (The tallest water rollercoaster in the world is definately a heart racer! With an almost verticle drop and speeds up to 53mph, this ride is an awesome expirience!)
4. Silver Bullet (This ride is a lot of fun! With the most inversions at the park, this ride is really fun!)
5. Montezuma's Revenge (An old classic. Who doesn't love this ride?
6. Ghostrider (Nothing positive to say. This ride gives you many uncomfterable pains!)
7. Boomerang ( A true classic!)
8. La Revolucion
9. Pony Express (Too short)
10. Sierra Sindwinder