Is it worth visiting?
What are the best rides and what should be avoided?
What is the best way to get from NYC to the park?
Any help would be appreciated
The rides you probaly want to aviod are Superman because it has a very long wait and isnt that great, Great American Scream Machine because it jerks your head, and skull mountain, its very small and not to exciting. Make sure you check out Kingda Ka, El Toro, and Nitro these are probaly the best rides in the park.
And directions from NYC
1. Head northwest on Chambers St toward Church St 0.1 mi
2. Turn right at Hudson St 0.6 mi
3. Slight right at Holland Tunnel/Hudson St (signs for Holland Tunnel)
Continue to follow Holland Tunnel
Entering New Jersey 1.9 mi
4. Slight left at 14th St/Boyle Plaza
Continue to follow 14th St 0.3 mi
5. Slight left at I-78 W/New Jersey Turnpike Ext W (signs for Turnpike)
Toll road 8.0 mi
6. Take the Turnpike S/I-95 S exit
Toll road 0.6 mi
7. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Cars/Trucks-Buses and merge onto I-95 S/New Jersey Turnpike S
Continue to follow New Jersey Turnpike S
Toll road 43.8 mi
8. Take exit 7A to merge onto I-195 E toward Shore Points
Partial toll road 10.8 mi
9. Take exit 16A for CR-537 W toward 6 Flags/Mt Holly 0.2 mi
10. Merge onto CR-537/Monmouth Rd 1.6 mi
11. Turn left at 6 Flags Blvd
Hope you deciede to go to Sfgadv and have a great time regardless
Also I would definately agree on the Gold Flash Pass. The park is rather crowded this time of year and you will be able to do much more with that option. Enjoy your stay here and I hope you get to visit the park.
Walt Disney World
Tokyo Disney Resort