1. Dominator 10/10- I rode this a total of eight times today. Everytime was great especially the front row. As far as B&M' go this was definatly the most intense. The front row was just amazing. One thing I did notice is this coaster has a mild case of the B&M rattle
2. Anaconda 7/10- I am a bit biased because I love Arrows. Overall not a bad ride and it really was not that rough.
3. Backlot stunt coaster 7/10- This was a neat little coaster. The launch was fun and the helix was intense.
4. Volcano 9.8/10- OMG. This ride was freakin amazing. Great themeing also. The only beef I had with it was that it broke down 3 times throughout the day and it also did not open with the park.
5. Avalanch 5/10- Fun Bobsled, there was no wait so it was worth it.
6. FOF 8/10- I was a little let down by this ride. It was not as intense as I thought it would be and also it was a little rough. But I rode this after Volcano so I guess I was expecting too much.
7. Rebel Yell 6/10- Ouchie and no airtime.
8. Richochet- 5/10- Your run of the mill Wild mouse.
9. Hurler 6/10- Rougher than Rebel Yell but had more airtime.
10. Grizzly 7/10- THis was the best woodie in the park. But that is not saying much. It had a nice setting but it really did not execut to potential.
11. Shockwave 6/10- Now I know why they call these Togo death machines.
As you can see I was a little disapointed with the parks wooden coaster collection, but overall I loved the park in general.
I was actually disappointed in Dominator. I thought it was well behind the big 3 at BGE as far as thrills.
I think Volcano is the best coaster they have, as far as thrills and theming.
I couldn't agree more on the wooden coasters. After riding the Hurler, I felt like I went through a 10 round boxing match. I think they should tear it down. Pretty bland and you basically walk down this uninspired pathway to get to it.
Yes, Hurler is rough... I bet you you would LOVE Rebel Yell if it still had backwards... Christy, was Rebel yell smoother last year than this year? I have not been able to ride at night on Grizzly either, but if I go Friday, it's open 'till 10:00.
Justin, I bet it was a good day for nice theme park weather. Two hours away, it was a clear sky almost the whole day. Live long with Volcano! (Just kidding, I made it up on the spot.)
All right, I am DEFINATELY going to KD next Saturday. Sorry about the mix up, but I am going no matter what.
Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney California Adventure
Universal's Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Hollywood