A theme park gift under $10? Theme Park Insider: 2016 Year in Review
9am - England: Get kids wrist bands then line up at Sesame Street Forest gate.
9:30am - Sesame Street Forest opens, kids start their tour.
9:50am - adultsA walk to Ireland/France gate for fast walk to Griffin.
10am to Noon details:
1. adultsA ride Griffin while adultsB bring kids in stroller to Griffin enterance.
2. adultsA head to Log Flume with stroller while adultsB ride Griffin.
3. adultsA ride Log Flume with kids while adultsB ride Alpengeist.
4. adultsB take kids over to rides in Germany while adultsA ride Alpengeist and then DarKastle.
5. adultsA meet up with kids in Germany; adultsB ride DarKastle then Big Bad Wolf.
6. Lunch @ Des Festus (hopefully just before the noon rush).
After lunch, we'll hit Land of Dragons for the kids, BBW (for adultsA), take a Skyride ride, catch a show, ride Apollo's Chariot, LNM, ect. but at a much more leisurely pace.
1. Would baby swaps work better for us than the adult pairs I have in our plan? I figured this way the kids are not waiting around much for adults to finish rides.
2. Can we take our double stroller (it does fold up nicely) on the skyride?
3. Where do we abandon our stroller before getting on the log flume?
4. Does anyone think I'm certifiably insane with my plan???
Thanks in advance for your comments.
Walt Disney World
Tokyo Disney Resort