If I had to choose one over the other, I would take the original Six Flags park over WOF any day of the week.
1. Titan - great ride (same as Goliath at Magic Mountain)
2. Runaway Mountain - dark ride/coaster, not extreme thrills, just extreme fun
3. Texas Giant - painful, old woodie (may be closed for a refurb right now)
4. Batman - standard B&M inverted coaster, but still a winner
5. Shockwave - Schwarzkopf double looper, old but fun
6. Mr. Freeze - short but fun
7. Judge Roy Scream - long walk to the ride, but a fun, old wooden classic
8. Mine Train - fun family coaster
9. La Vibora - rare bobsled coaster
10. Tony Hawk - Gerstlauer Spinning Coaster
11. Flashback - Vekoma Boomerang (ugh!)
Everything else is pretty standard midway fare, decent but not unique. There are some okay decorative aspects, but no real theming (story + decoration). Food is standard to sub-standard as well, so it may be best to leave the park and grab a good lunch elsewhere. My pal recommends Pappadeaux if you like really, really good Cajun seafood. It is less than a mile from the park.
Enjoy... and don't forget to post a trip report.
Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney California Adventure
Universal's Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Hollywood