Just Published: Theme Park Insider: 2016 Year in Review
- you can use it only at the 6 big eating areas. (no little stands/dipping dots/pretzels or the sit-down service restaurant) But those areas are scattered evenly througout the park so you're never more than a 5 min walk from one.
- each of those 6 areas host a variety of food from turkey legs, pasta, sausages, taco salad
- dessert is often not included (except at one location in Jungala which gives ice cream)
- you're allowed to get a main course and non-alcoholic drink. Still hungry? Go back in line and get another set.
- NO SHARING
- no refunds
Personally, when I go to theme parks I eat LOTS of little things (Often I share my meals with my BF) and I frequent those little snack stalls. This meal plan wouldn't work for me.
This meal plan works best for people who:
- will definitely eat 3 meals or more
- can fully eat a Big Mac Combo at McDonalds
- constantly thirsty in the summer? just go in one of those 6 places and your drink is already paid for
- doesn't mind waiting in cafeteria lines (around 20 mins during peak times)
Walt Disney World
Tokyo Disney Resort