- you can use it only at the 6 big eating areas. (no little stands/dipping dots/pretzels or the sit-down service restaurant) But those areas are scattered evenly througout the park so you're never more than a 5 min walk from one.
- each of those 6 areas host a variety of food from turkey legs, pasta, sausages, taco salad
- dessert is often not included (except at one location in Jungala which gives ice cream)
- you're allowed to get a main course and non-alcoholic drink. Still hungry? Go back in line and get another set.
- NO SHARING
- no refunds
Personally, when I go to theme parks I eat LOTS of little things (Often I share my meals with my BF) and I frequent those little snack stalls. This meal plan wouldn't work for me.
This meal plan works best for people who:
- will definitely eat 3 meals or more
- can fully eat a Big Mac Combo at McDonalds
- constantly thirsty in the summer? just go in one of those 6 places and your drink is already paid for
- doesn't mind waiting in cafeteria lines (around 20 mins during peak times)
Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney California Adventure
Universal Studios Florida
Universal's Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios Hollywood