Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter YouTube Email Newsletter

Slush Gusher reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for Slush Gusher, a water slide in at Blizzard Beach. (The minimum height to ride is 48 inches.)

Submit Photo

Written by
Theme Park Insider Editor
Posted: April 19, 2009

A high speed individual water slide down Mount Gushmore.

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
8 votes, so far

Really good water for those that don't like tall heights this is perfect - Giovanny Cruz

Only water slide I've been on with airtime! - David Garey

I gave Slush Gusher a 9/10. Very thrilling and actually intense. You do fly off the final hump which was a blast. I think there's too much water that goes into your face though, at one point, finishing the slide, I couldn't breathe for a few seconds and was my head was hurting the rest of the day (probably trying to gather my breath since water was in my face/mouth/nose). Still a thrilling slide though. - Nick Dakuginow

Enter the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Insider's Pick: There's only one place in America to where you can enter the world of Harry Potter: the Universal Orlando Resort. With Universal Orlando 2014: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure, you'll learn everything you need to know to save money and time while enjoying Harry Potter and all the other world-class attractions at Universal Orlando.

Get it! In paperback | For Kindle | For iBooks