Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter YouTube Email Newsletter

Slush Gusher reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for Slush Gusher, a water slide in at Blizzard Beach. (The minimum height to ride is 48 inches.)

Submit Photo

Written by
Theme Park Insider Editor
Posted: April 19, 2009

A high speed individual water slide down Mount Gushmore.

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
8 votes, so far

Really good water for those that don't like tall heights this is perfect - Giovanny Cruz

Only water slide I've been on with airtime! - David Garey

I gave Slush Gusher a 9/10. Very thrilling and actually intense. You do fly off the final hump which was a blast. I think there's too much water that goes into your face though, at one point, finishing the slide, I couldn't breathe for a few seconds and was my head was hurting the rest of the day (probably trying to gather my breath since water was in my face/mouth/nose). Still a thrilling slide though. - Nick Dakuginow

What's it like to work at Disney World?

Working at Disney World

Insider's Pick: Ever wondered what it would be like to work at the Walt Disney World Resort? Stories from a Theme Park Insider offers more than 100 pages of fun, insightful, and even sometimes touching stories from people who've worked at Disney World's Magic Kingdom. It's a great way to get in the mood for your next trip to Orlando, or just to keep the memories of a Disney World visit alive.

Get it! In paperback | For Kindle | For iBooks