Kumba

Kumba means "roar," and it is a fitting name for this 1993 Bolliger & Mabillard coaster that was once the featured attraction in the park. Riders board 32-seat trains (8 rows, 4 across) that roar along almost 4,000 feet of track. The course features a 135-foot drop, a 114-foot tall loop, a dive loop, a zero-g roll, a cobra roll, and interlocking corkscrews. Seven inversions in total with a top speed of 60 mph.

Up there with Hulk as one of the definitive Florida roller coaster experiences. Still packs a massive punch despite being almost 20 years old.
I've been on well over 100 roller coasters, and I still put this among my favorites. It has fantastic theming and landscaping, but it is just such an amazing and intense ride at its core. Just about perfect coaster for me. 10/10
Busch Gardens Tampa is home to some great coasters, and this is no exception! I just went on New Years Eve of 2015 (December 31 2015), rode this, and I was MIND BLOWN! OH MY GOSH! This was INTENSE! It just was relentless, fun, and feels a lot faster than you actually are going! I LOVE THIS ROLLER COASTER, to the point that I did it 8 times that day! And many will agree with me that this is the best ride in the park, so without a doubt, I am giving this a 10/10! This is now my NEW ALL TIME FAVORITE COASTER, previously held by Alpengeist at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, and if you are in the Orlando/Tampa area, and at Busch Gardens Tampa, you MUST check this out! You won't regret it!

Rating: 10/10

Its a pretty rough ride but worth riding once.
My favorite B&M coaster. This is a GREAT ride for a classic coaster. It's a lot more fun and intense than it looks. It packs a really good combination of inversions and twists. I really, really like this coaster!
For the most part, I thought Kumba was enjoyable. About your average roller coaster, nothing too unique. It's definitely loud, and a little jerky in the back row (not sure about the other rows.) It was pretty much what I was expecting. I wouldn't say it's completely a "must-do" ride at Busch Gardens, but if you enjoy roller coasters and you're tall enough, go for it!
Overall - 6.5/10
A great classic steel coaster. While it is a little rough, Kumba packs a nice punch and usually has a minimal wait time due to its secluded location in the back of the park. 8/10
Good rollercoaster and impressive looking! A lil jerky and you will fill dizzy after 9/10
I grew up riding this coaster and always thought it was underrated. Never has lines because it's tucked away in the back of the park. A classic steel coaster that has great speed and unique inversions! 9/10.