A theme park gift under $10? Theme Park Insider: 2016 Year in Review

Alpengeist

This ski lift gone wrong thrills riders with six massive inversions and a top speed of 67 MPH. The B&M inverted coaster is consistantly rated among the top 20 steel roller coasters in the world, and takes guests on an incredible Alpine adventure.

Love it!
This coaster is a bunch of fun, but unfortunately, it can be a bit of a head banger at times. Just be warned about this, and you will have plenty of fun on here.
I will just say, I LOVE THIS ROLLER COASTER! It was one of my first big guy and looping roller coasters, and while some may not tolerate the inversions, i think they are awesome! Sure, that cobra roll can be jerky, but i like it that way! Great ending too! A corkscrew and helix finale is one of my favorite endings! Also great to ride at NIGHT! It's my ALL TIME FAVORITE COASTER, AND I'M PROUD TO ADMIT IT!
Overall rating:10/10
This coaster gets a 6/10 from me and here's why: It is extremely well themed, and was the first inverted coaster ever, but this coaster is just not aging well. The ride has gotten quite rough and jerky. Not only that, but you really don't get the full ride experience unless you sit in the front. It used to be able to get a solid 9/10 from me but it's age is now apparent. What used to be a silky smooth ride is now a painfully rough and jerky one unless you know where to brace for.
This is one of the best Inverted coasters out there. A very good B&M that is very intense and well themed. The ride has many inversions and is fairly long. Not that smooth anymore though.
Solid invert ! Love it !! 9/10
I love inverted coasters, and Alpengeist is a fun ride. I rank Raptor at CP and Afterburn at Carowinds higher because they have better overall elements with more of a thrill factor. Still, Alpengeist is a solid ride.