This ski lift gone wrong thrills riders with six massive inversions and a top speed of 67 MPH. The B&M inverted coaster is consistantly rated among the top 20 steel roller coasters in the world, and takes guests on an incredible Alpine adventure.

This coaster is a bunch of fun, but unfortunately, it can be a bit of a head banger at times. Just be warned about this, and you will have plenty of fun on here.
I will just say, I LOVE THIS ROLLER COASTER! It was one of my first big guy and looping roller coasters, and while some may not tolerate the inversions, i think they are awesome! Sure, that cobra roll can be jerky, but i like it that way! Great ending too! A corkscrew and helix finale is one of my favorite endings! Also great to ride at NIGHT! It's my ALL TIME FAVORITE COASTER, AND I'M PROUD TO ADMIT IT!
Overall rating:10/10
This coaster gets a 6/10 from me and here's why: It is extremely well themed, and was the first inverted coaster ever, but this coaster is just not aging well. The ride has gotten quite rough and jerky. Not only that, but you really don't get the full ride experience unless you sit in the front. It used to be able to get a solid 9/10 from me but it's age is now apparent. What used to be a silky smooth ride is now a painfully rough and jerky one unless you know where to brace for.
This is one of the best Inverted coasters out there. A very good B&M that is very intense and well themed. The ride has many inversions and is fairly long. Not that smooth anymore though.
Solid invert ! Love it !! 9/10
I love inverted coasters, and Alpengeist is a fun ride. I rank Raptor at CP and Afterburn at Carowinds higher because they have better overall elements with more of a thrill factor. Still, Alpengeist is a solid ride.
Alpengeist is what I have come to expect from Busch Gardens: an intense B&M invert with sudden sharp twists and theming that is on par with Universal.
This coaster is my third favorite ever tied with appolos chariot. Better than raptor, better than montu, better than goliath, better than nemesis, better than any invert out there. The height and speed makes this stick out of all other innverts in the world, The tallest invert other than this one is only like 120 feet, And this one is about 200 feet tall. This is the millenium force of all hanging coasters out there. The only thing I didn't like was how the saftey precautions were written on a sign in a way that would scare you. The safety sign drove my younger cousin into exiting the ride. This coaster was like beast at KI because of the way that some parts of the ride dont leave the ground and how the coaster relies on the terrain.
Very much worth the wait in line for this one. The track is SO close to the wait line that you feel as though you could reach out & touch the train as it flew by. Great ground level inversions at the end too! Only scary part was the boomerang turnaround, I came up off my seat a bit on that one.