Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email Newsletter

Grogan's Grill reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for Grogan's Grill, a station service restaurant at Busch Gardens Williamsburg.

Written by
Posted: September 8, 2008

Irish fare including roast loin of pork, stew served in Irish Soda Bread, loaded baked potatoes, salads, wraps and desserts.

[Update this description]

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
8 votes, so far

Decent price for great bread bowl soups! Their brunswick stew is more of a veggie soup, but still good. The potato soup is also very good. 9/10. - David L.

My husband and I loved it! I had the baked potato stuffed with Pit ham and cheddar cheese. A huge potato with a big piece of ham in it with cheese, soo delicious. My husband had Annie Grogans stew in the bread bowl, which was also delicious. For 22 dollars we had both meals and 2 large drinks, cheaper than what we get in other parks. The limeade was great! - Monica DellaVecchia

Theme Park Insider: Orlando 2014

Theme Park Insider: Orlando 2014

Get all of Theme Park Insider's reader ratings, tips, and advice for planning a trip to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, or SeaWorld, in our new 2014 Orlando guidebook! It's more than 200 pages of well-tested, insider information that will help you get the most from your vacation.
Order now: Kindle | iBooks | Paperback | Kindle (UK)