Loch Ness Monster

The park's signature roller coaster with a 60 mph top speed, The worlds only existing interlocking loops, and long, dark helix tunnel.

"An oldie but a goldie"- I definitely agree. The interlocking loops might make it seem like a one trick pony, but it is still a great coaster (especially if you are just starting your day in the park, good warm up).
This is my second favorite roller coaster in the park and of all time, DON'T GET ME WRONG GUYS! Nessie was one of my first looping coasters along with Alpengeist, and my first big coaster I rode at NIGHT! After my first time on it, I rode it 8 more times in a row that night, which will always be a memorable experience. Talk about Great for re-rides: on Sunday June 15 2014, there was little line for it, so i was able to do it 16 times that day (8 times in a row for part of the day, then 8 more to end the day, 9 of which were in the front row). Another memorable experience. Like Alpengeist, it is also a great night ride, with the tunnel and everything.
Overall rating: 9/10.
Yes, I love it that much. Thank you.
One of my favorite coasters. She's a beauty! Just ride this bad boy in the rear at night and you will know exactly why I am giving this coaster a 10/10.
Just based on the looks it gets a 10
Still a great coaster by Arrow. It is a smooth ride with nice hills and a great indoor tunnel. It still packs a punch.
Classic 7/10 !!
A super smooth ride (for an Arrow), nice force through the interlocking loops, and great landscaping! -9
A very old steel coaster but a lot of FUN. Great for repeat rides and it's nicely themed. 9/10
This is by far my favorite Arrow coaster. It's not their tallest, fastest, or most inversions. This is why I like it so much. No corkscrews or any elements too rough. When Arrow went for a record breaker they got an extremly rough Steel Phantom. They should have just made them all like this.
This was much more fun than I thought it would be. This is a great "classic" coaster! It is still very smooth for its age. Lines were usually very short (early June). 8/10
I don't know how such an old coaster can run so smoothly after over thirty-five years! What a great classic, made of steel and true American craftsmanship.
I love this coaster, In 1996, the ride had no station or cave. in 2010, the ride had every thing modern coasters have, but it was better in 1996. My uncle ride this at age 7 in 1979 and his mom took about 20 pics of it. From those pics it looked like lock ness was the only standing structure in the park. Well anyways this is my 13th favorite coseter.