Loch Ness Monster

George McClelland

Published: July 23, 2008

The park's signature roller coaster with a 60 mph top speed, The worlds only existing interlocking loops, and long, dark helix tunnel.

Joe Schwartz
Still a great coaster by Arrow. It is a smooth ride with nice hills and a great indoor tunnel. It still packs a punch.
Owen  Scott
Classic 7/10 !!
Ryan  Pickhardt
A super smooth ride (for an Arrow), nice force through the interlocking loops, and great landscaping! -9
Rob Pastor
A very old steel coaster but a lot of FUN. Great for repeat rides and it's nicely themed. 9/10
Bradley Keith
This is by far my favorite Arrow coaster. It's not their tallest, fastest, or most inversions. This is why I like it so much. No corkscrews or any elements too rough. When Arrow went for a record breaker they got an extremly rough Steel Phantom. They should have just made them all like this.
Roger S
This was much more fun than I thought it would be. This is a great "classic" coaster! It is still very smooth for its age. Lines were usually very short (early June). 8/10
Jorge Arnoldson
I don't know how such an old coaster can run so smoothly after over thirty-five years! What a great classic, made of steel and true American craftsmanship.
Steven D
I love this coaster, In 1996, the ride had no station or cave. in 2010, the ride had every thing modern coasters have, but it was better in 1996. My uncle ride this at age 7 in 1979 and his mom took about 20 pics of it. From those pics it looked like lock ness was the only standing structure in the park. Well anyways this is my 13th favorite coseter.
Adrienne McDonald
The most beautiful coaster in the world. My most FAVE! She is SO beautiful & SMOOTH too! Definitly worth the wait to get on this one! I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they don't do away w/this one. She truly IS one of a kind! Another really kewl part is that down by the Rhine River cruise is a walk way that you can literally stand right under Nessie as she rolls by. If I were just two feet taller, I bet I could actually touch her!