Fury 325

Billed the world's tallest and fastest giga coaster, this Bolliger & Mabillard giga model opened too the press on March 25, 2015. The coaster takes riders up 325-foot, 81-degree lift on a course that includes 6,602 feet of track (more than a mile) and a top speed of 95 miles per hour.

Wow, this is one of the best coasters in the world and certainly the best B&M out there. So fast with fantastic speed, intensity, and airtime. A perfect coaster. 10/10
LOVE this ride! Displaces MF to become my #2 favorite coaster (behind I-305). The front gives an incredible feeling of intense speed. The middle seats provide the best airtime. However, any seat on this coaster is a blast. It has a lot of really fun and thrilling elements - from the first drop to the head choppers to the twists and turns. Because of short lines and VERY efficient ride ops, I was able to ride 27 times in one day. A truly awesome coaster.
One of my new favorite coasters. The entire ride is fantastic, from the initial drop, to the turns, to the dive under the walkway, simply put it is all perfectly done. The name definitely does not lie, this coaster is full of fury, and without a break-run it carries it throughout the whole ride. If possible try for the front, the ride is perfect from there.9.5/10
This intense coaster is excellent. There is a great first drop, some great banked turns and some nice tunnels. The airtime is very good but I think there might be a tad too much for my liking. Still this is not a huge knock on the ride, it's the best coaster in Carowinds and in my top 5 coasters. Rating: (9.5/10)
This coaster now has the #1 spot on my top 10 list. We rode it 9 times in one day and never got tired of it. From the 81 degree first drop to the twisted track at high speeds and airtime delivered in the last segments, this coaster is addictive and mind-blowing. 3 train operation and efficient ride ops help the lines move fast.
A perfect coaster! Great airtime, insanely fast (95mph), scary (325ft hill and a few close calls), intense (especially in the front row), insane (my mom's hairtie literally flew out of her hair), and best of all--long! You really do "feel the sting!" Easily the best coaster I've ever been on and I wish I could have ridden it more. 10/10!
With its extreme intensity and insane speed, Fury 325 goes one better than B&M's other giga coaster, Leviathan. From the awesome first drop to the numerous twists and turns to the final airtime hill, this is a ride that no hardcore coaster enthusiast will want to miss.

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter