Millennium Force

The first giga coaster, Millennium Force was built in 2000 by Intamin. it is 310 ft. tall with a 300ft. drop at 80 degrees, reaching a top speed of 93 MPH. Features two above-ground tunnels, three airtime hills and four overbanked turns.

Such a pleasant coaster. Sure some think it is overrated, but it remains one of my favorites. 10/10
It would be 10/10 without that terrible rattle. 8.5/10
Excellent air time. One of the best first drops I've ever experienced. Very smooth ride. Might be the best coaster in the park.
This is an excellent coaster. You get great views of the rest of the park and Lake Erie from the lift hill. The overbanked turns and tunnels are a great feature of this ride, plus it is fast which is very fun. I can't agree with Golden Ticket awards say that this is the best steel roller coaster out there (Fury 325 and Diamondback are better in my opinion) but this is still a great steel roller coaster. Rating: (9.5/10)
Love this ride. It is my personal favorite of all the coasters I have ridden. Smooth ride, with plenty of air time, and very well laid out. Hard to ask for more than this coaster gives you. (9.75/10)
My first time at Cedar Point, I rode it four times! It has to be the best coaster I have ever been on. Also, it's the only coaster I feel safe having my arms up the entire time.
This might just be my favorite coaster in the world! Each seating position (front, middle, and back of the train) offers its own unique experience. It maintains its speed throughout the circuit, and the camelbacks are the most extreme I've ever experienced! There's a reason people flock to Sandusky to ride Millenium Force!
I can't think of a flaw, it does what it is designed to do perfectly. I counted six full seconds of airtime cresting the hill after the first tunnel, and it doesn't slow until the brake at the end. And my son puts it second only to X2.
Millennium Force has been called the best roller coaster in the world and appears to be the favorite of most Cedar Point visitors. While I really like the ride, I do not feel it is the best coaster at the park. To me, the ride is just too drawn out and focused on speed to be thrilling. I will give it credit for the first drop, as Millennium Force may have the best first drop of any coaster, but after that there are two hills with floater airtime and a bunch of giant curves and straight sections. Absolutely worth riding, and still a top ten coaster, but just not the best ride ever built as some make it out to be.
This is my favorite and all time best coaster on the planet. No lines the day I was there. A great lift hill, with a 300 foot drop and the ride holds speed throughout. plenty of air time great turns & super smooth. Also great views.
With absolutely wonderful views, awesome speed, and powerful thrills, Millennium Force deserves to be discussed as one of the best coasters in the nation. Yeah, there is almost no airtime on the ride, but it is all about smooth, sweet, wonderful speed. It is not my favorite coaster at Cedar Point (Maverick holds that honor), but it is a winner. Keep in mind that rider throughput is not very good for a headliner (maybe 1300 an hour if they are running good), so lines can become very excessive. Ride early or ride late, but midday two hour waits are common. No ride is worth a two hour wait. 9-Outstanding.

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter