Skyhawk

Swing ride

Mike CP

Submit Photo

Published: May 17, 2006

Skyhawk is a $6 million S&S Screamin' Swing attraction, which swings 40 riders, on two arms mounted with two rows of 10 seats each, up to 125 feet in the air at speeds up to 60 mph.

Joe Schwartz
Love this super sized swing ride, plenty of height, plenty of air time. A fun ride.
Roger S
WOW. The limited restraints make this even scarier. I always enjoy this ride! I just wish it lasted a little longer. The wait is usually less than 15 minutes. (In June 2013, I was really disappointed because it was shut down the two days we were there!)
Bradley Keith
Don't overlook this one. I had always found time for other rides, but never go to CP and only ride coasters. Skyhawk was one of my favorites of the day and now makes my top 5 of any ride here easily.
Shayne Nissen
Skyhawk is probably one of the best thrill rides in the world. The fact that the only thing keeping you safe is a little seat belt makes the ride even scarier in other words it makes it a whole lot better. Don't be afraid because of these limited restrictions just have fun and have a great time.
Edward Morgan
Propably my favorite flat ride with limited restraInts and great airtime. Very intense and just the right length. Can get nauseating after a few re-rides. 9/10.