Primeval Whirl

Roller Coaster

A “wild mouse” coaster, like you’d find at a typical carnival or state fair, with the added “twist” of spinning cars.

The only advantage this ride has is that it is a very good mild thrill, besides that though this doesn't belong in a Disney theme park. It's so tacky looking that it looks like something you would see at a carnival/fair. It just looks so ugly and should be taken out sooner than later. 4.5/10
This is the worst area in WDW, and this is the worst ride at WDW. It not only has awful theming that would look tacky at a typical Six Flags, but it actually hurts to ride. This is not only the worst ride at WDW, but it is one of the worst rides I have ever ridden. I absolutely loath it. Just get rid of it. 0/10
I like the whole concept of Chester and Hester's cheep roadside attraction theming here and this ride fits in perfectly. It's a fun little ride that usually doesn't have much of a line and our family enjoys riding it. 7/10
I had so much fun on it! The drops and sharp turns and spinning cars were so fun and thrilling!
For a moment i thought that I was in Fun Spot. Then, I realized that I was in one of Walt Disney World's 4 theme parks and you need to pay 100 bucks to go in it.
Seriously, Disney? Cheap carnival rides? They need to bulldoze this area and creat a REAL Dinosaur Land. Chester and Hester's Dinorama is just absurd. 0/10
Although many people dislike this ride, I think Primeval Whirl isn't all that bad. It's a quick family ride that isn't too thrilling but isn't terribly boring. It won't make or break your Disney trip if you don't ride it, but if you have some spare time or the line is short, why not? It's probably pretty enjoyable for kids, so I wouldn't get rid of it. If you get dizzy easily, you may want to skip this ride, but besides that the ride is OK.
Overall - 6/10
Fun if you can stand the jerkiness and the line is not long. 6/10