Wildlife Express Train

Track Ride

Submit Photo

Take this train from the park’s Africa section to Rafiki’s Planet Watch and, on the way, take a look behind-the-scenes at some of the park’s animal support facilities.

While it is educational and pretty neat, it's not worth your time at all, unless you have kids that want to see Rafaki's Planet Watch really bad. 5/10
This is less a review of the train and more a review of Rafakii's planet watch.

When I went to Animal Kingdom, I saw a sign for Planet Watch, so we went on the train. After the rather long train ride, we arrived at a weird place with a bunch of stands selling stuff and some animals. We realized it was pretty lame. However, the train ride back was a 30 minute wait. I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND riding this train, as it will take away a lot of your time.

A train ride to no where with no scenic views is amazing in a huge park that has so many beautiful vista's. And as almost every ride in this park it's short and boring. I would love to see this train expand and travel all over the park.

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter