Yak and Yeti

table service Restaurant

Published: March 17, 2014

The Yak & Yeti is an indoor table-service restaurant operated by the Landry's chain. You'll find lo mein, duck, seafood, ribs, and chicken, from $18-26.

Jeff Krinock
Both the service and the food were terrific! Well above the standard theme park fare.
Jacob Sundstrom
Loved everything about this place, so good.
Eric Zaldivar
Theme promises Indian cuisine but the menu is inexplicable filled with Chinese platters.
Still good, if a little Americanized, Dim Sum is served.

ANIMAL KINGDOM has precious little places to eat and this is probably the best of choices if you want something that deviates from the typical burger and fries.

A little pricey but one should probably expect that.

A. P.
Terrible fast food.
Arianna Griffel
Great food little high on prices but worth the little spurge.
Mitchell Botwin
For Labor Day we went to Animal Kingdom, to see the new baby animals, and had lunch at Yak & Yeti. We shared the lettuce wraps which were very tasty with a little kick to them. The chicken was well prepared and the vegetables were crisp. For the main course my wife had the shrimp tempura with 8 jumbo shrimp and nicely prepared vegetables. I had the Duck, and I can't spell the rest of the dish. The duck was a little overcooked to my taste, but was still moist and tender. The orange wasabi sauce added great flavor that worked perfectly with the duck. The stir fried vegetables were done correctly and provided a tasty crisp bite to go with the duck. The service was great. Our beverage glasses were never allowed to get more then half empty and the waiter was able to answer any questions we had. The price was a little high, but the food met the standards. I will defiantly eat there again.