Just Published: Theme Park Insider: 2016 Year in Review

Carthay Circle Restaurant

Table service Restaurant

Under the direction of award-winning chef Andrew Sutton, the Carthay Circle is California Adventure's premier table-service restaurant, located in the park's iconic reconstruction of the theater building where Walt Disney premiered his first animated feature, "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs."

Popular starters include Fire Cracker Duck Wings, with a Sriracha chili sauce, and Carthay Signature Fried Biscuits, stuffed with white cheddar, bacon and Jalepeno.

Main courses are California eclectic - including salads, Asian noodles, Mediterranean pastas, fresh fish, beef, lamb and an Angus bacon cheeseburger, ranging from $18-$30 at lunch.

This is the best restaurant in the resort, and is on par with SS Columbia at Tokyo Disneysea and Monsieur Paul in Epcot.
Too wonderful for words.

Firecracker duck wings had amazing flavor. I had the pork chop on the winter menu and it was so good, I just can't do it justice with words. I also sampled dining companion's meals - citrus swordfish and grilled chicken. Both were just as good as my chop, but I am glad I made the decision I made.
The environment is stunning and the staff is as good or better than the food.
Dessert was also great with the popcorn ice cream stealing the show.
This is an event restaurant and the prices reflect it. I'm dying to return, and hope to at some point get a reservation for one of the small private dining rooms off the main dining room.