Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email Newsletter

Cozy Cone Motel reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for Cozy Cone Motel, a counter service restaurant in Cars Land at Disney's California Adventure.

Written by
Theme Park Insider Editor
Posted: June 9, 2012

A replica of Sally's "wigwam"-style Route 66 motel, the Cozy Cone sells different snacks and meals in each of its five giant orange traffic cones. Cone 1 serves churros bites. Cone 2 offers soft-serve ice cream and root beer floats. Cone 3 has bread cones with a bacon-egg scramble for breakfast and chicken verde or chili con queso for lunch and dinner. Cone 4 serves pretzel bites and "Red's Apple Freeze." Cone 5 offers two different flavored popcorns daily.

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
7 votes, so far

When I visited the Cozy Cone Motel I had one thing on my mind: Red's Apple Freeze. I was anxious to get my hands on this frozen concoction with its toasted marshmallow flavor and tangy, yet sweet, frozen apple juice. Result: Red's Freeze is quite a compelling beverage, one that I thoroughly enjoyed. Tip: ask for an extra shot or two of the marshmallow flavoring, as it really sets the beverage off and makes it quite addictive. While at the Cones, I tried several other drinks and snacks, and despite all of them being good, Red's Apple Freeze was the standout. - James Rao

Red's Apple Freeze is a sweet frozen cider. Worlds better than I expected even after reading strong reviews before I went. - Carl Stovall

Theme Park Insider: Orlando 2014

Theme Park Insider: Orlando 2014

Get all of Theme Park Insider's reader ratings, tips, and advice for planning a trip to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, or SeaWorld, in our new 2014 Orlando guidebook! It's more than 200 pages of well-tested, insider information that will help you get the most from your vacation.
Order now: Kindle | iBooks | Paperback | Kindle (UK)