Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email Newsletter

Fiddler, Fifer and Practical Cafe reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for Fiddler, Fifer and Practical Cafe, a counter service restaurant in Buena Vista Street at Disney's California Adventure.

Written by
Theme Park Insider Editor
Posted: October 5, 2012

The quirky name is a reference to Disney's "Three Little Pigs" cartoons from the 1930s. The restaurant serves Starbucks coffee drinks, as well as a pastries in the morning and a selection of sandwiches and soups later in the day, including a Roast Beef and Cheddar, a Turkey Reuben, a Paneer & Roasted Vegetable, and a Salami Royale sandwiches.

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
3 votes, so far

I had a roast beef sandwich with Provolone cheese on a pretzel roll with lettuce, tomato, onions, and a side of horseradish aioli. It was served with fresh fruit, and while the sandwich was part of an already prepped box lunch, it made for a nice, quality meal, filling but not heavy. I enjoyed my lunch and I especially appreciated the openness of the dining room where its high-back booths and roomy tables are nicely spread out making this one of the most comfortable and peaceful places I ate at DCA. - James Rao

Starbuck's. What else do you need to say? Well, if there's a current "Buena Vista Bugle" out, this is the best place I've found to pick one up. Of course, I usually then discover that my reading glasses are in the locker, but that doesn't take away from the FF&P. One of my two favorite places to eat in DCA. - Mark Kausch

Theme Park Insider: Orlando 2014

Theme Park Insider: Orlando 2014

Get all of Theme Park Insider's reader ratings, tips, and advice for planning a trip to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, or SeaWorld, in our new 2014 Orlando guidebook! It's more than 200 pages of well-tested, insider information that will help you get the most from your vacation.
Order now: Kindle | iBooks | Paperback | Kindle (UK)