A theme park gift under $10? Theme Park Insider: 2016 Year in Review

50's Prime Time Cafe

Table Service Restaurant

A table-service restaurant themed to an American home in the 1950s, where the family (in other words, you and your group) gathers in the kitchen to watch TV as Mom serves lunch or dinner. The menu includes pork chops, fried chicken, meatloaf, pot roast, and a pot pie, but be warned. “Mom” (your waitress) has a mouth on her, and will put you in your place if she think’s you’re out of line. If you’ve been to Chicago’s Ed Devebic’s, you’ll recognize the motif — sarcastically abusive servers and ‘50s schtick all around. Entrees run from $16-22.

Thanks for taking good care of us Mom! Excellent time, great theme, service and the food was good, we will definitely return on our next visit!
I had a bad experience here. My wait was very long, and my food wasn't very good. I appreciate the theming there, and my waiter was fun. However, I can't say my experience was a very good one. I personally would go to the nearby Sci-Fi Dine In.
Its a fun and worthwhile experience hidden at the magic of disney. It has a really fun theme and good food. 8/10
The food is great. The staff is better.
Great theme, great food, and great fun! I've tried five different entrees so far from their menu and can highly recommend them all.
One of the best restaurants in all of Disney World. Love the 50's theme and the old school home cooking is outstanding... Meatloaf, Pot Roast and biscuits are amazing...
The food is mediocre but the theme and service (can) be good.