MuppetVision 3D

Movie

Kermit and Miss Piggy take you on a video tour of Muppet Labs, for a demonstration of their new filmmaking technique, MuppetVision 3D. But of course, something goes terribly wrong, and chaos ensues, with in-theater effects adding to the mayhem you should expect from any Muppet production.

Funny show! One of the few 3d shows I've seen more then once, and that I would actually go back to. A great use of the Muppet brand- more so then the TV show they had in 2016. Not only is it funny, but there's great moments with each Muppet. Even the chickens. We need more Muppets in WDW.
Jim Henson's Muppetvision 3D is a really good show for everyone. I've seen it around 10-15 times in the past so I usually pass on it these days. It's a really good a/c break from the heat and have a laugh too!
I was shocked at how much I enjoyed this show. Disney has some quality 4D shows, and this is among their best. The humor had me actually laughing at many points which is a feat for a show like this. This is just a great time, and, at a park without much to do anymore, this is a must do. 8/10
The best 3D show in any theme park. What a fun fun fun show this was. If you are a Muppet Lover you will LOVE "Jim Henson's Muppet Vision 3D". What's not to like? There ir terrific humor, great combination with physical effects, there is even a Statler and Waldorf animatronic and a real Sweetums! 10/10
MuppetVision 3D is a decent show. It has some of your favorite Muppet characters in it, but it is a little dated. A good way to get out of the sun and relax. Definitely not a "must-do" attraction, but still enjoyable. If you are a Muppet fan or are going with someone who is, I would suggest this show. Other than that, if the wait is over 25 mins, you might as well move on.
Overall - 6/10
A great way to get out of the heat with a good show. A bit dated, but the Muppets are always sure to put a smile on your face. 7/10
This experience is getting dated, but I really hope that Disney keeps the characters around in some type of attraction because the Muppet brand is so good-natured, simply funny, and honest. Having said that, I love this attraction anyway! 7/10.

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter