Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Shooter Ride

Published: February 17, 2015

Ride along in (manual) spinning two-person cars while shooting targets throughout the ride. It's like a life-sized video game.

David Matecki
Good ride and no line when we went. My son wasn't a huge fan at 2 years old but I enjoyed it.
Manny Barron
It's a fun ride. The spinning and challenge of hitting the targets is what keeps people coming back to this attraction. Although Toy Story Mania in DCA presents a more modern version of this type of attraction, Buzz Lightyear still holds its own.
Lexi R
This is the best "shooter" type ride that I have seen. The fact you can control your carts spinning is a welcome addition and I find the guns to be more reliable than what I have seen at other parks. I also like that they provide a chart that give you an idea how good your score was compared to other people. The Buzz Lightyear theming with a blaster ensures it is nothing scary for small kids but is still fun for an adult. (8/10)
Alex Taphorn
My favourite ride at Disneyland, or at least one of them. Hidden bonus: the ride stops for about five seconds to allow disabled people to board, so it's a brief chance to focus your aim at a high-point target and let lasers fly.
daniel reyes
a great ride and talk about originality, i love competing with my family on who gets the best scores