French Market Restaurant

Counter service Restaurant

The French Market is a slide-tray cafeteria restaurant that serves Cajun-inspired entrees, including roast beef, chicken, salmon and jambalaya, from $12 - $13.50. Clam chowder in bread bowls is also available, as is the Disney mint julep.

Great food, portions big enough to share and it's not a hamburger or a hot dog!!!
The price is good considering how much food you get. And the quarter chicken is very good.
Some friends and I had lunch recently and we were all extremely pleased with our meal. I had the Shrimp Po'Boy sandwich. I didn't read the menu description and when I realized at first that it was more of a shrimp salad Po'Boy I was disappointed. After my first bite, I knew I had made a great choice. It was piled high with large shrimp in a delicious mustard/mayo sauce that was not overly rich. The roll was great as was the slaw and side cup of grapes. The husband had corn chowder in the bread bowl and our friend had the French Dip. We all shared a fruit plate. The setting is wonderful, the live music was a lot of fun and I always love dining with real plates and silverware at Disneyland.

Subscribe or Donate to Support Theme Park Insider!