Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter YouTube Email Newsletter

French Market Restaurant reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for French Market Restaurant, a counter service restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland.

Written by
Theme Park Insider Editor
Posted: October 4, 2011

The French Market is a slide-tray cafeteria restaurant that serves Cajun-inspired entrees, including roast beef, chicken, salmon and jambalaya, from $12 - $13.50. Clam chowder in bread bowls is also available, as is the Disney mint julep.

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
7 votes, so far

Some friends and I had lunch recently and we were all extremely pleased with our meal. I had the Shrimp Po'Boy sandwich. I didn't read the menu description and when I realized at first that it was more of a shrimp salad Po'Boy I was disappointed. After my first bite, I knew I had made a great choice. It was piled high with large shrimp in a delicious mustard/mayo sauce that was not overly rich. The roll was great as was the slaw and side cup of grapes. The husband had corn chowder in the bread bowl and our friend had the French Dip. We all shared a fruit plate. The setting is wonderful, the live music was a lot of fun and I always love dining with real plates and silverware at Disneyland. - Rob McCullough

What's it like to work at Disney World?

Working at Disney World

Insider's Pick: Ever wondered what it would be like to work at the Walt Disney World Resort? Stories from a Theme Park Insider offers more than 100 pages of fun, insightful, and even sometimes touching stories from people who've worked at Disney World's Magic Kingdom. It's a great way to get in the mood for your next trip to Orlando, or just to keep the memories of a Disney World visit alive.

Get it! In paperback | For Kindle | For iBooks