Indiana Jones Adventure

Motion Base Ride

Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye is a dark ride attraction at Disneyland. It opened on March 3, 1995. Based on the Indiana Jones films, guests are taken on an adventure in modified military transport vehicles through an ancient Indian Temple with Indiana Jones. It was formerly sponsored by AT&T, where cards to translate symbols (Mara-glyphics) on the walls were handed out.

This ride has an intricately detailed queue taking explorers through much of the temple.

A nearly identical ride entitled Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull is located at Tokyo DisneySea theme park in Tokyo, but takes you through a South American Temple with minor changes to the ride.

I love it! The twists and turns and narrow escapes (like from the boulder) put in thrill and the theming was just amazing! I can't even begin to describe how impressive this ride is. DO IT!
It's the best of Disney Imagineering in every way. Don't forget about the single rider line! As of April 2015, new projection effects have been added to the beginning of the ride...adding more detail and excitement!
Close to perfect, except the ending tunnel/shooting darts scene and some other cheaply painted areas where Disney seas version is slightly superior.
Indiana Jones is one of the most intense of the Disney attractions and is one of my favorite attractions at the Disneyland Resort due to its incredible theming, beautiful queue, and a fantastic experience. The only issue is that it is one of the most unreliable attractions at Disneyland, so be sure to not save it for last minute.
My absolute favorite ride
I've recently fallen in love with this ride. It has everything that I consider too be a perfect ride. Its so much fun each time, I still jump. Some of the effects are a bit cheesy, but somehow they get me everytime! I'm obsessed with mechanics and secrets behind this ride, and I could ride it all day honestly. The storyline is absolutely perfect, the music is addicting, and even the line is awesome! You have too ride it!
When I went the cars got backed up and I felt the ride was not as intense. If it wasn't for that I would rate higher.