The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Dark ride

Brandon Mendoza

Published: February 17, 2010

Located in Critter Country the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is based on the Winnie-the-Pooh stories by A. A. Milne.

Opened in April 2003, this attraction replaced the Country Bear Playhouse. The queue begins outdoors and is a vibrantly colored ride.

This version is slightly different than the ones in the Magic Kingdom, and Hong Kong. The Tokyo Disneyland version is drastically different in both presentation and ride lay-out.

The attraction includes an incredibly vivid dream scene, rain scene, and some unexpected special effects.

Mark Kausch
Not only is this subpar to any of the Country Bear's adventures, it's weak compared to any of the DLR's other dark rides. Including Ariel's.
Alice Butera
Its a bit sad too see how much people dislike this ride because I do indeed love it. Sure, its not the most exciting and who wouldn't rather ride a better ride like Splash Mountain or Matterhorn? But still this ride seems too bring me back too it each time I come.
Most guests haven't or don't remember the movie this came from, "The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh", so its a very confusing ride. But after my Disney movie marathon, the ride makes much more sense now.
A brief explanation of the ride for those confused:
Its a stormy day in The Hundred Acre wood and Christopher Robin and his friends are trying to stay out of the stormy weather after the Hundred Acre Wood flooded. After this, Pooh goes home too keep dry, and goes too sleep. He's awoken by a new strange noise. He opens the door too check what it is, and Tigger jumps atop him and is introduced (Tigger wasn't an original character, he was introduced later in the movie which is what this is). They converse and Tigger warns Pooh that Heffalumps and Woozles love to steal honey so he has a neighborhood watch too guard his honey. He eventually falls asleep and has a dream about heffalumps and woozles stealing his precious honey.
I would reccomend this ride, I think it would be much more popular if the location of it wasn't so hidden. When I was younger, everybody wanted too ride it. The line was always long and I'd make my mom wait everytime.
Awesome ride for kids! Go check it out (:
David Matecki
Good ride for the little one but not spectacular. The wait is nice and short.
James Rao
About half as good as the WDW version, but still a pleasant enough diversion for families to enjoy together.
Manny Barron
It's a fairly decent ride. It fits the Critter Country theme better than its WDW version in Fantasyland. Some scenes, such as the raining one, stand out. The ride also rarely has a wait longer than ten minutes so its worth a try.
Carl Stovall
Magic Kingdom version is much better, especially after the updates. Please do the same to the Disneyland version.
daniel reyes
it's an ok ride, I love that it's always a walk through.
John Sim
Very fun. I recommend it.
Alicia Pearce
It is really great ride voting from the kid's perspective, when I went on the one in Orlando when I was 8, I was really amazed. If you have kids, they will probably love it! I know I certainly did.......

As for the Country Bear Jamboree, I can't fairly say anything about that because I was only 3 when I went on it and that was over 10 years ago, but I thought it pretty good, but probably would have liked this one better if that I had back then as I LOVED Winnie the Pooh.

Skipper Adam
Of all the Pooh rides, this is the weakest. The scenes are rushed, all out of order and the whole thing is a mess.

Other versions are far better. I'm not sure why people say they're only "slightly" different. They're very different, and this is the ugly step child version.

The reason the lines are short is because it sucks.