Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast

Shooter Ride

Like the ride in Anaheim, this puts you in two-seater cars, armed with laser guns. As you travel around the track, spin your car to help you aim and shoot at targets to watch your score increase. This ride, in 2004, supplanted Le Visionarium (The Timekeeper). While defending the galaxy, be sure to crane to view a tribute to the former tenant, 9-Eye (a Le Visionarium character) hiding beneath the left arm of the Box-O-Bot.

This was a good version of this ride. Parts taken from both CA and Florida versions. If I remember correctly, the ending sequence is the CA version, so no boss battle video.
Fun time for the whole family - typical shooter dark ride. The line is slow-moving whether or not you have a fastpass.
Lots of fun - well-designed and nice and tactile.
I enjoy the Orlando version more.
Great ride for all ages that has the shoot em up option so you can compete with your fellow rider, my little boy loved this ride. As far as I could tell, it was identical to the Magic Kingdom version in Orlando.
Like the one in WDW in Florida I dislike this ride as it is silly and I hate shoot em up games like these. 4/10

Subscribe or Donate to Support Theme Park Insider!