Mystery Mine

The U.S.'s first roller coaster based on the Gerstlauer's Euro-fighter design, which combines an intimate guest experience with hair-raising 95-degree drops, vertical lifts, and multiple inversions. Located in Dollywood’s Timber Canyon area, Mystery Mine is themed as a long-abandoned coal mine with an eerie past. Mystery Mine utilizes a state-of-the-art show experience built on special effects, audio and lots of excitement.

Not many coasters get me nervous like this one does. It's a lot of fun.
Loved the ride when it opened however, lately it has become much more rough to the point of being uncomfortable. Granted I am much larger than most patrons, 6'6 and 255lbs, but I feel smashed down in the restraints. The ending brake run brings you to a stop just a bit to hard. Overall though a good ride that I will continue to ride when I visit. (Update) I'm not certain but the restraints may have been changed since late last year. In the past the ride had a system of lights that would indicate if the restraint was down far enough, two lights you are good to go however, now you must get all three. With that change people of larger stature are unable to ride. As stated earlier I am 6'6 and workout intensely nearly everyday, due to my shoulder and chest size I can no longer ride, so if you are similar to me take this into account.
9/10. The AA vulture is great for all and the ride itself: -repeat first 4 words-. The ride is thrilling, fast, very well themed, fun, scary, surprising, and weird. But, on a recent visit, both the fire effect and the spinning cog near the beginning if the ride were not working. To me, this is kind of a Yeti situation...
This has to be the best coaster/dark ride combination ever built! The attention to detail in the theming is unmatched, and the coaster itself is truly a beauty.